• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Split DAB aerial for Mercedes W203 c-class?

punkieys17

Standard Member
I'm about to fit a Revo DAB adaptor to a Mercedes C-Class W203 2003 model.

The car uses the rear windscreen for its radio aerial. Has ayone used a splitter to supply the DAB feed - if so what has been their experience. This is my preferred solution as it keeps the car "clean".

The car wil be used for a commute between Surrey and london - so reasonable signal strength all the way.

If I have to go with the glass mount aerial then what suggestions would the forum members make.

Fred Smith

If I have to go with the glass mount aerial then what suggestions would the forum members make.

Panorama external glass mount, also sometimes sold under the Blaupunkt brand name.

martUK

Splitters will only work well with an aerial over 240mm long, so as fred said, go with the panorama glass mount

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom