splinter cell

Yeah abbatoir very hard. What about keeping the hostages alive!!!!!!!! Stuck on this bit you need eyes in the back of your head. Any ideas on how to stopn them being blown up?
Every time i kill kladize(whatever his name is) another guy blows the chinese hostages. If i kill that guy first, the other hostages get blown up. Help!!

No worries Mr Pool, as I said, with Game as long as you swap it for another title they do not mind, just do not ask for cash or vouchers!!!

Greenthumb,

Basically your best bet is to activate both the sentry guns and make sure you disable IFF. Then run down the middle to the wall nearest the left hand entrance and pick off the guys as they come around the corner. You should be in shadow if you're in the right place. There's 3 in the first group who throw the grenades. Wait 10 secs and 2 more mercenaries come around the corner. Make sure you pick off the guy furthest away as he's the one who lobs a grenade into the soldiers room and kills them. After you through there, head over to the far right corner of the room where the shelves are and pick up the ammo if you haven't already. Either lob a couple of grenades out the middle door to kill the guy or wait untill he makes his way up to your position at the far right door....then simply fill him full of hot lead!

Does the game come with a decent tutorial level ? I remember everyone raving about Hidden & Dangerous and I never got into that as there was zero training and a crap manual. Bah.

The tutorial level is fantastic. It covers everything you'll need to do in the game itself including advanced moves such as the split jump. It does however leave enough for you to discover on your own like silent landings, gadgets etc.

i`ll 2nd that sam has got some ace moves the training is good.just get the game you wont regret it.

mattR if you are going to get it. toys"r"us are doing a buy1 get1 free & splinter cell is in the deal.

Bum ! I'd already got it from Play :-(. It's going to be a bumper gaming xmas this year, got GTA Vice City, Getaway, StarFox Adv and something else I can't remember the name of. There won't be room in front of the telly for games machines.

i know i `ve got these to play i`ll never get through them.

JSRF
sega GT
vice city
ratchett & clank
splinter cell
unreal championship
smack down SYM :rolleyes:
i`ve started a few of these.i get a week of over xmas but i don`t think thats enough time do you.

I always have about 5 games on the go at once!!!! AT LEAST!!!

There are too many good games out at the mo, compared to 3 months ago when there was a drought, and nothing was been released!

God this game is Good:D
Im on the oil rig at the moment......:eek: better hurry or I won't catch that guy.

Splinter Cell is hard which makes it great fun.So much fun that I went shopping for the Splinter Cell walk through Guide(it's only for the hard bits
:blush: ) The two Game shops in Lakeside...sold out:( Yesterday I was in Romford,they also have two Game stores both sold out:mad:

Looks like it will be the best selling game guide ever;)

dts........

Help I need Amo!

your right about that spider.& to top all the game i`ve got to play i`m trying to improve on moto GP & unreal. as i`m going to get xbox live soon. have you got it or are you going to get it.good thing about it is there will be a down load for slinter cell as the ps2 & GC version will have 14 levels we only have 9 so we`ll be able to download the other 5 levels.

DTS save your money as www.gamespot.com have a full walk through. & no i have not used it i`m a bit stuck on the CIA bit right at the end. but i want to do it my self as you feel better for it as well as makeing you better at games.

Can i ask the SC owners a quick question, does anyones copy of SC take longer to boot up than other games?

Mine spins up, then down, then waits a few seconds then loads. This takes about 17 seconds as opposed to the aprox 8 secs from inserting the disc for all my other games.

I've noticed that it does take longer than usual at times. Once it's up and running the loading is pretty quick though.

can`t say i`ve noticed

err what:confused:

now i get ya:blush: it`s because i don`t ever chip my stuff thats why i did`nt know:rolleyes:

Certain chips let you put in new hard drives (big ones) and let you save the games to there!!!

Its all very clever!

so what you saying i could get one of those chips put a bigger hd in rent the games & put them on the hd.i hope this does`nt break forum rules:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom