Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow

Geordie Jester

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Am I right that a few people seem to have gotten a hold of this before the official release tomorrow. I really enjoyed the first game and is one of the few games Ive played to the end to be honest. Looking forward to the LIVE section of this sequel

Anyone played it yet ?

regards

It was on the shelves at Asda in Luton on Tuesday night!

Unfortunately I'll have to wait until payday to splash the cash. Reality eh? What a pisser!

I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about this one.

Anyone know if the multiplayer aspect works offline? (ie, connecting 2 Xboxes together)

Definitely a System Link option in the multiplayer menu, though not tried it. ONly used the Xbox Live option :D And it rocks.

Game were selling it a few days early as Dixons and others broke the release date embargo.

Played the multiplayer all last night. It's superb.

Oh man, this sounds good. Been reading a little more about the multiplayer side of it.

I always prefered the stealthy atmospheric games like Delta Force land Warrior on the PC where u can be a sniper and crawl around....... than the frantic Unreal blast-fests. Splinter sounds like a good compromise.

Does the "quality" of the game really depend on the group of people you have as the four ?? What I mean is, can someone easily spoil the game by just 'arsing' about. Maybe its worth being choosy about invites for this one.

Check the 'Online gaming' section of these forums, look under the post 'What to buy this friday' (sorry don't know how to post a url link)

cheers. Ive had a quick look there. Not too much info on how it plays in multi tho'. Maybe I'll post a review tomorrow after trying it out on Live !

been playing it all morning, same as the last one with some new moves, and thats not a bad thing!

Been playing this for about a month ;)

multiplayer has a bunch of options, so definitely not just live, and you can choose which "side" you play for.

You can also take a solo stroll around the multiplayer maps, handy for getting to know those best places to be.

Multi looks and feels different to solo, but it's still good, I've only system linked so far.

Single player is rewarding too, and I think it's more challenging than the previous one. Still to finish the last mission...

between this and ninja gaiden i can see my tv and pad being GSHOCK tested because they are 2 bloody hard games lol.pandora is good though so far anyway :) i think MGS is gonna have to go some to beat this seing as the last one was more FMV then game.

Hi guys,

Had a first try of this at the weekend. Completed the first two and am now running around on the train. Love the graphics on the roof of train.

Didn't get a chance to try on Live. Must have a go soon.

Hi guys,

Had a first try of this at the weekend. Completed the first two and am now running around on the train. Love the graphics on the roof of train.

Didn't get a chance to try on Live. Must have a go soon.

Completed single player yesterday, so it's multiplayer only from now on.

Xbox Link of course, none of that paying for Live business....

Xbox Link of course, none of that paying for Live business....
Jason it's only £40 for 1 year :laugh:
I thought you liked live mate? you used to have fun playing moto Gp with us :smashin:

Or theres always XBconnect. That seemed to work ok the other night. Although the PC in a different room to the Xbox and playing people with no headset made it tricky !

I just got tired of kids & yanks.

Having the pain of switching modchips on and off.

Got banned / unbanned ;)

then just got bored with it all and cancelled my acount.

I don't get much time to commit to regular online stuff anymore either, so can't commit to leagues / teams etc. I don't use Xlink much either, but at least I don't pay for that....

Only cracked SC PT so quick as I've just had a week off sick!...

Geordie - XBox Link & XBox Connect are very similar (but XBLink supports headsets....)

http://www.xboxlink.co.uk/index.php

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom