Splash

iandrews

Not really had much time this month, resting while recovering from a knee op, and then kids off school.

However with the warm weather last week we did have the paddling pool out, so this is my Action shot of one of my kids "diving" into it.

Splash by iWanders, on Flickr

Levels changed a bit in Photoshop Elements, and sharpened.

Camera: iPhone X
Date / Time: 17/07/2021
Aperture: f/108
Shutter: 1/190 sec

Ian.

Marika

Action it is :) How's the knee? I hope all went to plan and the recovery is going well.

iandrews

Action it is :) How's the knee? I hope all went to plan and the recovery is going well.

Thanks. Knee doing ok, op was 6 weeks ago (this was my 2nd operation after a Hernia 9 weeks ago!!). It did seem almost better, but in the last week it has become painful again, and swollen, think I have just been on it too much the last few weeks since the kids have been off school. Trying to rest it take the weight of it for a while again.

Marika

The hot weather is doing nothing to help fluid circulation either, so keep it elevated and drink lots of water to keep the fluids going. What did they say to you about compress? Sometimes wrapping it up, not tight mind you, can help a bit too. And put a moist towel in the freezer, then wrap that around your knee and something dry on top of it. Little bit of cool treatment might be good for the swelling too.

iandrews

Thanks. Didn't rally say anything about compress (apart from I had a tight bandage on it that I had to remove after a few days). Did keep it elevated (rested) and iced for the first few weeks, and it was getting much better, think I have just overdone it the last few weeks (as it was feeling better) with looking after kids and family members visiting.

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Nice photo, sorry to hear of your health issues, hope you make a speedy recovery.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom