1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

splash DVD

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by F G Evans, Jan 28, 2004.

1. F G Evans

F G Evans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone explain how you get what seems to be £4.00 off at Splash DVD. I know about the £2.00 voucher scheme but it seems from the post that some people are able to get £2.00 off first before using the voucher.

I know that their prices have been reduced by £2.00 but i thought that was only on items over £10.00.

Thanks

2. silent

silent
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    the £2 off is for their sale items, but i didn;t think you could use the £2 new joiner voucher in conjunction with other offers??

3. F G Evans

F G Evans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does that mean the prices shown on the site show the price after the £2.00 sale deduction has been taken off or does the £2.00 discount take effect after the item is selected.

I have noiced that one forum member purchased ED Wood for £3.99 whilst it is listed for sale at £7.99, that would mean that as well as using the £2.00 voucher offer they also had a further £2.00 reduction

4. silent

silent
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    as far as i know, when you click on the sale link, it discount £2 automatically. if he managed to use the voucher as well, he's lucky as i couldn't.

5. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Some priced have crept up - I got High Society for £8 list less £2 voucher last week now it's £10. I think that the £2 off everything was being applied to all titles

6. Julie Winston

Julie Winston

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, as mentioned on the other thread - I got £4.99 DVDs for £0.99. Two have arrived so far, another two awaiting stock. No point in complaining to Splash, it doesn't make any difference. At £0.99 I can accept a delay.

Has anyone got the free ones yet. The titles looked a bit poor unless you have youngsters in the house

Julie

7. F G Evans

F G Evans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can you explain the process you went through to get £4.00 off the cost of that DVD

8. silent

silent
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    i'd like to know to.

9. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Up until Sunday (well 1 am Monday morning) they were taking £2 of all dvds including the ones under a tenner. The £2 new customer voucher was also working which means a dvd listed for 4.99 today could have been had for 99p. Of course they probably won't arrive 'till christmas but at those prices you can't complain!