1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPLASH DVD any Good???

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by S.S.Dhuper, Feb 1, 2003.

1. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, SPLASH DVD are selling some Triple Pack DVD Box sets for £16.99 they are some good titles in there.
    What I want to know is has anybody bought any DVD's of them, are they reliable, or do they give crappy service, but if they are like PLAY then it should be okay.

http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/special.cfm?special_offer_id=174.

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    They are on the level squire and do have periodic decent deals. But can be slow at delivery and take your reddies at point of purchase.

3. P.Smith

P.Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have used them a few times. They are sometimes cheaper than Play.com. I have never had any problems with them so have never had cause to try and contact their customer services dept.

4. Lux

Lux
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Used them a few times.
    Only 2 problems: Once a DVD was realy late but they didn't get the new stock in. So that's OK (as the DVD was 3quid cheaper than any other store)
    The other times they debited by account twice, phoned them up and they sorted the whole thing out in less than 5min. Got me money back.
    I can only recommend them. That problem with thedoubly debited was partly my fault:blush: I had not enough money on the account.

5. S.S.Dhuper

S.S.Dhuper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys, I'll start ordering.