• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Question SPK8-S wont work wireless

notbehd

Hello I have bought the SPK8-S rear speaker kit for my 2020 SN7Y soundbar they work wired but not wirelessly does anyone have any ideas on what to do called LG but they were no hope! thanks!

Flaggy

Novice Member
Wired, but not wirelessly?
They have to have wires to the speakers from the receiver unit. The wireless connection is from your soundbar, to the recieving unit. The speakers themselves, aren't wireless speakers.

I was wondering if you could try something for me. On the receiver unit, there's a button, may need pushing with a pen through a hole. But it's the manual wireless pairing button.
Get your phone into pairing a new Bluetooth device mode, then press the manual pairing button on the SPK8-S receiver unit.
Then make an accurate note of the Bluetooth name of the device please.

I'm trying to connect other speakers to my LG soundbar. And I've Bluetooth speakers I can change the name of.

Much appreciation if you could do this for me, and report back with the exact name your phone Bluetooth identifies it as.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom