spirited away

jonnyv

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just received spirited away from play, will watch tonight.
I always like to select the original language tracks and select english subs, is the original language track in 5.1 ?
On the back of the dvd it says english dolby digital 5.1 and original japanese language track.

The R3 has a DTS track as well as the DD5.1

Fantastic film I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, 1 of my top 10 films of all time.

Originally posted by Shoka
The R3 has a DTS track as well as the DD5.1

DTS ES to be precise forgot if full or halfbitrate.
The film is great and I'm glad that the R3 has no dub (except for a mandarin dub or so) so that nobody will ever get the stupid idea of listening to it.

My god, watched this last night. It was the absolute nuts! It had a multitude of emotions and really was incredible to watch unfolding. Very much Alice In Wonderland for a new generation.

Originally posted by Richard Head
The original language is English and is in 5.1

????

The original language is Japenese mate, as its Japenese film

Jammy Its great isnt it. Glad you enjoyed it, Have you seen princess mononoke? its by the same director and is just as good.

Shoka, yes I bought Princess Mononoke and Kiki's Delivery Service, nut need to watch 'em. He did one of the Animatrix jobbies as well didn't he?

Igot the Japanese DVD a while a go ( 45 quid..ouch!) and the DTS track is fantastic! All we need now is nausicaa and ill be happy.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom