Spirit of the Horse

D

Dr Diversity

Has anyone seen this show? It features 30 horses and riders in a big top.

I saw it a couple of years ago in Brighton. Well worth watching, they did some amazing stunts and a lot of the stuff they did was also quite amusing.

smelly said:
Neigh....

:D

I demand the above poster be banned for 6 months on the grounds of crimes against humanity - the groans rresulting in reading her post has caused minor earth tremours, unseating 35 million chinese bike riders alone.

Ethics Gradient said:
I demand the above poster be banned for 6 months on the grounds of crimes against humanity - the groans rresulting in reading her post has caused minor earth tremours, unseating 35 million chinese bike riders alone.

That's a harsh penalty for a harmless bit of horseplay

Dr Diversity said:
That's a harsh penalty for a harmless bit of horseplay

RED card

let's reign this in before it goes too far

mep said:
let's reign this in before it goes too far
I think we should let it trot along as it is.

smelly said:
I think we should let it trot along as it is.

I canter gree with that. Looks like I've been saddled with this unbridled fun. I did not mean to strirrup any trouble. If it was TV then it would be Hoof Been Framed.

It was much better than the original show.
"Spirit of the Gerbil".

Mr.D said:
It was much better than the original show.
"Spirit of the Gerbil".

:rotfl: If pony I'd thought of that!

YOU ARE ALL BANNED FOR EVER!!!

now hush up, I am trying to get some kip before I take up my role as the grinch that stole christmas.

Anyway, we went at the weekend. Not great! Only so many times can you marvel at a horse going backwards and sideways though the 'pony club' set seemed to love it. 15 minutes late starting and the 15 minute interval was stretched to 30 minutes, and of course the 'two hour' show only lasted 90 minutes. The star billing of the unicorn and pegasus winged horse did not turn up. Only 4 loos for the ladies so they were just using the gents, walking past men urinating! £5 for a polaroid of you sitting on a horse. We got half price tickets but were then made to sit at the side, no indication of the seating when buying these tickets.

Complaint letter in the post, don't go!!

perhaps the Gerbils would have been better with hindsight ;-)

Dr Diversity said:
Anyway, we went at the weekend. Not great! Only so many times can you marvel at a horse going backwards and sideways though the 'pony club' set seemed to love it. 15 minutes late starting and the 15 minute interval was stretched to 30 minutes, and of course the 'two hour' show only lasted 90 minutes. The star billing of the unicorn and pegasus winged horse did not turn up. Only 4 loos for the ladies so they were just using the gents, walking past men urinating! £5 for a polaroid of you sitting on a horse. We got half price tickets but were then made to sit at the side, no indication of the seating when buying these tickets.

Complaint letter in the post, don't go!!

Oh....well i thought it was ok when I saw it! Perhaps better suited to a youngster? It was a few years ago. Did you see it in Maidstone? I seem to recall seeing a poster advertising it there recently.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom