• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.



Prominent Member
They can be bought loads of places:
hi-fi rack spikes - Google Search

Alternatively, I see no reason why you can't use speaker spikes, which are even more common.
speaker spikes - Google Search

The usual way of attaching spikes is to screw them into a threaded hole. If you have this then make sure you get the right gauge.
If not, I can see spikes that come with an insert that you have to drill a hole for. This insert has a threaded inside.
Or if you don't have a thread and don't want to drill your rack, I can also see ones with adhesive pads.


well i ve done some research i couldnt find the one with pads.i prefer not to drill

Mr Pig

Prominent Member
This guy makes great quality M8 and M6 threaded stainless steel spikes: LINK

He can do the ones shown, with the hole and turned down end, or Mana-style ones with Allan socket on the end. Tougher than mild steel and won't rust.

If it's for a wooden stand you could use these: LINK

Not the same sort of quality but they'd do the job.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom