Spiderman2

daftmole

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just checked my account at CDWow and my R3 Spider-Man 2: Widescreen Collector's Edition (2 Disc Set) is marked as dispatched!!! :clap:

Mine too.. :thumbsup:

Just Recieved my Spiderman2 dvd!! With this and I, Robot yesterday, can't wait until the weekend!!! Fantastic service from CDWow :clap:

Whats the packaging on the R3 version like then ?....after the problems people had with Shrek 2, I was getting a little nervous..

The packaging on mine is cool, identical to the R1 widescreen see here The back cover is a little sparse, but definetly looks authentic! The extras also seem at first glance, to be exactly the same.

yeah i agree, packaging is nice. it's in a clear amaray case with a double sided inlay card, and the image on the disc *almost* mirrors the image underneath it, at least it seems that was the initial idea but it went awry somewhere along the way. Still looks nice though :thumbsup: And most importantly, no sign of any japanese writing anywhere.

Yeah, mine arrived this morning..looking good. :smashin:

According to everywhere I've looked, the region 3 loses the 2nd audio commentary. On my region 3 copy that arrived today, it only has 1 commentary rather than two. I'm assuming it was left off because of the extra language soundtracks. Or so I thought, a quick look at the contents of the disc show that there is still a gigabyte of free space. Bizarre...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom