Spiderman: Far From Home (2019)

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
THR reports that director Jon Watts is in talks to return and release dated.

Who's coming? Ken Hom? ^^^

:D

Hopefully he can improve on his lame first effort.

Deadline has confirmed reports that Jake Gyllenhaal is in talks to join the cast of Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel as the
villainous Mysterio.

Michael Keaton will reportedly reprise his role

Production on the sequel is set to begin this summer.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this. Loved the previous one, and to see Keaton return, and add Gyllenhaal into the mix sounds great.

I really enjoyed the original on first watch and loved it second time round. I can't wait for this one. Tom Holland is the best Spiderman for me so far.

Bri

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the original on fire st watch and loved it second time round. I can't wait for this one. Tom Holland is the best Spiderman for me so far.

Bri

Yup agree, even though Spidey is my least favourite supe I did enjoy the last film . Would prefer less Stark or MCU input in the next instalment though to consetrate more on the PP storyline .

Yup agree, even though Spidey is my least favourite supe I did enjoy the last film . Would prefer less Stark or MCU input in the next instalment though to consetrate more on the PP storyline .

The MCU thing was the one weak spot for me. They went a bit over the top. Now they're part of it they were shouting it from the rooftops. I got away with that much better on the second viewing but hopefully they'll tone it down for the next one.

Bri

The MCU thing was the one weak spot for me. They went a bit over the top. Now they're part of it they were shouting it from the rooftops. I got away with that much better on the second viewing but hopefully they'll tone it down for the next one.

Bri

I expect it will come down to where Sony/Marvel Disney move on . Sony deffo needs the Marvel/Disney input just as long as it does not dialute the Spiderman universe to much . I believe the next film will be much more Spidey focussed much like the main charector MCU films are . As you stated Spiderman back into the MCU was shouted upon the roofrops and it leaked a lil to much into Homecoming. Now that is done we may see a much more focussed Spiderman film with just the hint of MCU.

In the comics he was an ex-stuntman with access to all sorts of props for illusions, on great story he knocked Spider-Man out and when he woke up he was shrink in size
not really just stuck in with giant prop's
First cover.
13-4.jpg

And a great second one (they use to really sell the comics) of his meeting with Mysterio.
SM24-3.jpg

The suit he had in Homecoming was fine as it was. I wouldn't mind a slight change but a complete redo is unnecessary. The Iron Spider suit was okay for Avenger's Infinity as it made sense in relation to the plot. I could understand if the suit (from Homecoming) was not up to scratch (kind of like Cap's outfit in Avengers Assemble) but it is already very cool.

The suit he had in Homecoming was fine as it was. I wouldn't mind a slight change but a complete redo is unnecessary. The
Iron Spider suit was okay for Avenger's Infinity as it made sense in relation t
o the plot. I could understand if the suit (from Homecoming) was not up to scratch (kind of like Cap's outfit in Avengers Assemble) but it is already very cool.

Spoilers please. I haven't seen IW and didn't know that but I do now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom