Spiderman: Far From Home - Re-Release (TBC) new footage

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
THR reports that director Jon Watts is in talks to return and release dated.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Hopefully he can improve on his lame first effort.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Sequel set to travel the globe

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Deadline has confirmed reports that Jake Gyllenhaal is in talks to join the cast of Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel as the
villainous Mysterio.

Michael Keaton will reportedly reprise his role

Production on the sequel is set to begin this summer.

Last edited:

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Can't wait for this. Loved the previous one, and to see Keaton return, and add Gyllenhaal into the mix sounds great.

brian s

Distinguished Member
I really enjoyed the original on first watch and loved it second time round. I can't wait for this one. Tom Holland is the best Spiderman for me so far.

Bri

Last edited:

raduv1

Distinguished Member
I really enjoyed the original on fire st watch and loved it second time round. I can't wait for this one. Tom Holland is the best Spiderman for me so far.

Bri
Yup agree, even though Spidey is my least favourite supe I did enjoy the last film . Would prefer less Stark or MCU input in the next instalment though to consetrate more on the PP storyline .

brian s

Distinguished Member
Yup agree, even though Spidey is my least favourite supe I did enjoy the last film . Would prefer less Stark or MCU input in the next instalment though to consetrate more on the PP storyline .
The MCU thing was the one weak spot for me. They went a bit over the top. Now they're part of it they were shouting it from the rooftops. I got away with that much better on the second viewing but hopefully they'll tone it down for the next one.

Bri

raduv1

Distinguished Member
The MCU thing was the one weak spot for me. They went a bit over the top. Now they're part of it they were shouting it from the rooftops. I got away with that much better on the second viewing but hopefully they'll tone it down for the next one.

Bri
I expect it will come down to where Sony/Marvel Disney move on . Sony deffo needs the Marvel/Disney input just as long as it does not dialute the Spiderman universe to much . I believe the next film will be much more Spidey focussed much like the main charector MCU films are . As you stated Spiderman back into the MCU was shouted upon the roofrops and it leaked a lil to much into Homecoming. Now that is done we may see a much more focussed Spiderman film with just the hint of MCU.

Garrett

In the comics he was an ex-stuntman with access to all sorts of props for illusions, on great story he knocked Spider-Man out and when he woke up he was shrink in size
not really just stuck in with giant prop's
First cover.
13-4.jpg

And a great second one (they use to really sell the comics) of his meeting with Mysterio.
SM24-3.jpg

mazon27091

The suit he had in Homecoming was fine as it was. I wouldn't mind a slight change but a complete redo is unnecessary. The Iron Spider suit was okay for Avenger's Infinity as it made sense in relation to the plot. I could understand if the suit (from Homecoming) was not up to scratch (kind of like Cap's outfit in Avengers Assemble) but it is already very cool.

brian s

Distinguished Member
The suit he had in Homecoming was fine as it was. I wouldn't mind a slight change but a complete redo is unnecessary. The
Iron Spider suit was okay for Avenger's Infinity as it made sense in relation t
o the plot. I could understand if the suit (from Homecoming) was not up to scratch (kind of like Cap's outfit in Avengers Assemble) but it is already very cool.
Spoilers please. I haven't seen IW and didn't know that but I do now.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Fan has Spiderman 3 covered

IMG_0193.JPG

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Widely being reported that he ‘leaked’ it accidentally.
Yeah I've seen the reports, knowing how Marvel or anyone do not trust him keeping secrets he has the script and manages accidentally show everyone the title page is bit on the nose, I think he got the idea from the England World Cup teamsheet gaffe the other day lol

I don't mind being proven wrong if marvel want to get in touch? please send Scarlett Johanson :D

Remember this, hence it seems like a setup second time round

Last edited:

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
I sure Marvel just ok’d him to reveal it and it was set up to look like a gaffe as he’s known for it.
They did say they’d be announcing a bunch of stuff this month.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme