Spiderman - CDWow!

kelvin

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I notice that under the "Region 2" section of the CD Wow website they have Spiderman for £14.99 (stated as Australian Edition so presumably R4 though). Does anyone know if this is massively different to what will be the "standard" R2 release? Is it a good buy at £14.99? (Play have it listed as "coming soon" at £16.99 - real R2 though)

Also, my player is a standard R2 machine and I seem to remember reading that Spiderman is RCE protected... presumably Iwon't have any problems?? Sorry if this has been done to death already... :rolleyes:

Kelvin

I have the CDwow R4/R2 version and I can tell u that it will be identical to the UKR2
The subtitles and soundtrack options are the same only the pressing on the disc is different but the discs themselves are identical!!
HTH

I have the R4 CD-WOW one as well.

But I have a sneaky suspicion that the R2 will have better packaging.

I have the R4 versioon from CDwow but downloaded the US cover from cdcovers.com

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I have the R4 CD-WOW one as well.

But I have a sneaky suspicion that the R2 will have better packaging.

I was referring to the disc, not the packaging.
I don't like the R4 packaging too much either as the red amaray doesn't really let u see through and read the text. Hope u know what I mean:)

But UKR2 will still be amaray AFAIK
the french R2 will certainly be a Digipack (they just love them)

Lux, I see that you have the collectors ed of Lord of the rings in your collection. IYHO is it worth the extra dosh? Don't you feel that it's a rip off to release another version so soon after the original? Why didn'y they release both together giving people a choice? (OK... stoooopid question) I think they may well have shot themselves in the foot. How many punters will now wait for a 'collectors' when the next chapter is released I wonder?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom