Spiderman 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 65413
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65413

Just some shots of the Wii version of Spiderman 3. Looks pretty decent so far.

937803_20070403_screen006.jpg

937803_20070403_screen001.jpg

937803_20070403_screen005.jpg

937803_20070403_screen003.jpg

937803_20070403_screen007.jpg

937803_20070403_screen008.jpg

scr_008_1.jpg

scr_009_1.jpg

Preview:

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/spiderman3/news.html?sid=6168556&page=1

There's rumoured to be no Progressive Scan option in the Euro version of this game. So if that kind of thing matters to you, be careful.

Like I said, it's only a rumour.

Just saw this review, the graphics look less than spectacular here, seems like there's a real lack of draw distance. Take a look at the earlier screenshots on the IGN site, they match those shown in the original post. My Spidey Sense™ tells me the marketing team have been busy... Think I'll wait until I see it running in a shop before I buy.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/785/785713p1.html

even so if the wii is more powerful than the first xbox then this shouldnt happen full stop,

sorry to worry you:D

lazy development methinks.

Looks a bit like Superman Returns in that shot.

even so if the wii is more powerful than the first xbox then this shouldnt happen full stop,

sorry to worry you:D

Sounds like sour grapes. What's your problem, are you still on the waiting list for one and just can't bear being left out? :hiya:

I offered my OH a 360 for his bday last week to add to our toybox and he turned it down...no decent games, apparantly. Pity, cos I do like collecting toys, but he knows what's on the consoles and what's not.

PS3 is so overpriced I wouldn't even consider it.

We love our wii.

Buy it on the xbox 360 then.

I have that version and the graphics are quite poor, but the gameplay is reasonably enjoyable, even if a little samey.

Like GTA except you can only beat up bad guys, no weapons and you can swing between buildings. Not much like GTA then, really.

Multi-format titles don't do and will not do very well on the Nintendo Wii, just like multi-format titles on the DS always are *****.

Take burnout, fifa, pes loads of titles that have half-arsed development on the nintendo consoles, mostly because the DS can't handle 3D very well.

Games like phoenix wright, animal crossing, trauma centre, kirby etc etc are fantastic, platform exclusive and are really what Nintendo should concentrate on.

I offered my OH a 360 for his bday last week to add to our toybox and he turned it down...no decent games, apparantly. Pity, cos I do like collecting toys, but he knows what's on the consoles and what's not.

:D He needs to take a better look then, as i don't know how anyone can say there are no decent games on the 360. Anyway i have spiderman on the 360 and will have it for the Wii in a few days so i will post my opinion of the Wii version when it arrives.

Sounds like sour grapes. What's your problem, are you still on the waiting list for one and just can't bear being left out? :hiya:

been there done that got bored!

sold mine after the lack of wii quality started to annoy me, not my cup of tea not that im getting at those who have one fair play each to there own and all that

i don't know how anyone can say there are no decent games on the 360.

I'd be one of those people. I looked at getting a 360 but none of the games attracted my attention. They're all a bit same-y and at the end of the day I'm not a massive fan of an FPS, they near always offer repetitive gameplay.

I'd be one of those people. I looked at getting a 360 but none of the games attracted my attention. They're all a bit same-y and at the end of the day I'm not a massive fan of an FPS, they near always offer repetitive gameplay.

Fair enough mate, If that,s your opinion then i respect it. Personally i don't see it myself but to each his own.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom