• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SPIDERMAN 3 for PS3

banyantree

Established Member
Has anyone read any reviews of the upcoming Spiderman 3 game?
I believe its going to be released on May 4th along with the movie.

yeah its true. PS3 owners also have the option of a collectors edition with extra characters and levels. But its £55 ouch

Moogle

Distinguished Member

MattZani

Banned
GAME said it was an exclusive! won't buy the game, i'll get the blu-ray though...

GAME said it was an exclusive! won't buy the game, i'll get the blu-ray though...

GAME does have the exclusive rights to sell Spiderman 3: CE in the UK but its freely available in the US. The above like is for importing US copy.

R

red-max

GAME does have the exclusive rights to sell Spiderman 3: CE in the UK but its freely available in the US. The above like is for importing US copy.
Wow - the Collectors Edition is £54.99 from GAME
or £35.28 + postage from VideoGamesPlus in Canada.

Is there any difference between the EU and US versions of the game? AFAIK there's no online mode(?) ...

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Wow - the Collectors Edition is £54.99 from GAME
or £35.28 + postage from VideoGamesPlus in Canada.

Is there any difference between the EU and US versions of the game? AFAIK there's no online mode(?) ...

Yes I think I already mentioned it is available cheaper from VG+.

Yes I think I already mentioned it is available cheaper from VG+.

So did he. I dont think their is any difference between the Uk and import versions. I dont import games because once I imported 3 games and they were all broken. It cost me £120 to replace them as i couldnt return them.

Check out the new video on gametrailers.com. I'm twice as excited about this game now.

F

fdxd

Game always rip people off. I remmeber they overpriced their exclusive of Battlefield 2142 too. Play, Amazon and gameplay are much better.

Has this been delayed on the PS3. Play.com and HMV are showing different dates.

Moogle

Distinguished Member

Moogle

Distinguished Member
will the one from videogamesplus.ca work on a PAL PS3?

The game is multi region right?

thnx

Yes it will. It is region free as are all PS3 games.

Jamie22

Standard Member
I am finding it a bit ridiculous that no website seems to have a reveiw if this game yet when it is released in a few days time. F.E.A.R seemed to be them same. IGN had the review on the website aftre the game actually came out.

No idea why they are taking so long to get the reviews out as it would give you a chance to decide whther you want to buy the game or not and get it ordered for it being released!

Moogle

Distinguished Member
I am finding it a bit ridiculous that no website seems to have a reveiw if this game yet when it is released in a few days time. F.E.A.R seemed to be them same. IGN had the review on the website aftre the game actually came out.

No idea why they are taking so long to get the reviews out as it would give you a chance to decide whther you want to buy the game or not and get it ordered for it being released!

Maybe they haven't been given the review code yet or maybe they just got it and are in the process of preparing the review.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Play have moved it back to 25th May. :mad:

Well the release dates seems to be all over the place with some places having the 4th, others the 11th and others the 25th. If it is the 25th and it remains this Friday in the US you can always get it from there. It will probably work out cheaper too.

grant20

Standard Member
Play have moved it back to 25th May. :mad:

Gutted too just noticed the date seems to be as you stated now for release yet xbox 360 and wii are still 4th may, whats going on, doesnt sony think us ps3 owners suffered enough having to wait on release of ps3 in the UK never mind start changing dates of game releases now while out on other consoles first :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Gutted too just noticed the date seems to be as you stated now for release yet xbox 360 and wii are still 4th may, whats going on, doesnt sony think us ps3 owners suffered enough having to wait on release of ps3 in the UK never mind start changing dates of game releases now while out on other consoles first :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why the :censored: are you blaming Sony when the game isn't even developed or published by them ? If you want to blame someone then blame Activision who publish the game and that's assuming this date is correct. Sony have no control over it. Considering that a lot of sites still have this Friday for all formats there is nothing to say for sure that the PS3 version's date has changed to the 25th. It may still be the 4th. :eek: :rolleyes:

F

fdxd

Got the delay email. GAME have it listed for May... Not looking good. This is pretty damaging for PS3.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom