Spiderman 3 almost the same on X360 as PS3...

Monkeyspoon

Ex Member
Reaction score
Achievement Points plus rumble > than a cheesy feature.

Have both consoles but I will be getting the 360 version.

Achievement Points plus rumble > than a cheesy feature.

Have both consoles but I will be getting the 360 version.
[email protected] though....achievements are like crack..lol,rumble is nice,and the ps3 can wait..sixaxis..woo..give me a wii anyday,thats how motion sensing should be done.

Hopefully the 360 version has some unlockables too, I'm dying for a (free) Spidey gamerpic to go alongside my gamertag. :D

TBH the extra content for the PS3 might persuade me to buy that version, but I suppose when it comes down to it, I am with you chrislad - the achievements will win through.

IMHO I really think Sony has got to think long and hard about coming up with something similair to the achievement system.

BAck on topic: I really hope this game gets good reviews, A good spidey game will be superb

Rumble and acheivement are good but not a big deal. I'd rather have slightly better graphics and a different ways to control. I dont want the same thing im used to on the previous versions. You couldnt get the new goblin experience on the X360.

is it just me or are those graphics TOTALLY underwhelming!?

Got to agree...looks pretty unspectacular on the textures and (lack of) lighting front.

When is it due out?

Perhaps its an early build...

It's due out May 4th, same as the movie. If it's literally just Spider-Man 2 with shinier graphics and more varied missions, it will do me fine. If it's just a rehash of Spidey 2, I'll also be happy as that Xbox game isn't BC.

Rumble and acheivement are good but not a big deal. I'd rather have slightly better graphics and a different ways to control. I dont want the same thing im used to on the previous versions. You couldnt get the new goblin experience on the X360.
So youll be getting the 360 one then, you know with the slightly better graphics:thumbsup:

Another thing with this(six axis) controller, what if you cant hold a controller still, stuff me that green goblin will go every except where you want him to go. Surley to controll him you'll need a very steady hand, because if you dont hold it still he must go everywhere, just a thought.

So youll be getting the 360 one then, you know with the slightly better graphics:thumbsup:

Another thing with this(six axis) controller, what if you cant hold a controller still, stuff me that green goblin will go every except where you want him to go. Surley to controll him you'll need a very steady hand, because if you dont hold it still he must go everywhere, just a thought.

ha the PS3 has better graphics but not by a lot.

this is a non event, looks like a PS2 game, cack graphics and tbh the 6axis is a gimmick nothing more. Achievments will be what sells this to the hardcore gamer point collectors.

Do you have a link to the article were it says this please?

The article in the OPs post says the graphics are the same but the PS3 has slightly brighter colours which obviously is down to the connection rather than the console itself. As every TV on the planet has colour correction it is nothing more complicated than pressing a button to increase colour and hey presto.... they both have the same colour levels.

Do you have a link to the article were it says this please?

The article in the OPs post says the graphics are the same but the PS3 has slightly brighter colours which obviously is down to the connection rather than the console itself. As every TV on the planet has colour correction it is nothing more complicated than pressing a button to increase colour and hey presto.... they both have the same colour levels.
Nope it said what you think it said, just a color diffrence. Monkeyspoon loves saying the PS3 is better, I think hes been brainwashed by some dodgy sony employee:D

Its a tad sad to get that excited about colours on a game that tbh looks 3rd rate anyway. Great if the PS3 is better, needs all the help it can get atm ;)

The game looks fine, I can't see what people are complaining about. Would you rather have excellent graphics and a restricted area to move around in or great graphics and a massive city.

Yeah, looks fine to me.

1175795609.jpg

It's no Gears of War but for a sandbox game I think they are pretty good.

hmmm..im surprised that with the jaggies in motorstorm,that my quad didnt burst a tyre..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah, looks fine to me.

1175795609.jpg

It's no Gears of War but for a sandbox game I think they are pretty good.
nice pre rendered screen shot there,i must say..definitely not ingame thats for sure..

looks rough as hell at points. Im sure the kids will love it though.

Nope it said what you think it said, just a color diffrence. Monkeyspoon loves saying the PS3 is better, I think hes been brainwashed by some dodgy sony employee:D

Well I have both systems so I can make my own mind up. I find it strange when X360 owners get all defensive over a games console.

Anyway back on topic the graphics do look better that Saints Row. Crackdown is too stylised to compare. Of course it looks crap compared to GTA 4.

Why does every game have to be compared to GOW. Its a good game that looks amazing but if GOW had big environments like GTA or Spiderman it would render 1 frame a second.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom