Spiderman 3 (2 Disc SE) Ltd Ed Slipcase (Amazon Exclusive) £5.98

Praxidike

Banned
I ordered it from play.com for 1p more last week, if I was being picky I would've waited, the artwork looks better on this one!

partyweb

Novice Member
I ordered it from play.com for 1p more last week, if I was being picky I would've waited, the artwork looks better on this one!
Yeah, me too from dvdcouk for 3p less. It arrived yesterday. It came with a slipcover too but I agree, the amazon one looks way cooler.

LicensedTaximan

Bit of a drag that, although it wasn't expensive Amazon was doing a pre-order of this DVD with this particular artwork (slipcase as well as the main insert by the way) at £9.98 which I got with POTC3 two discer at their special price of £9.99, (Morrisons at £9 anyone) ah well there you go new year bargains. :mad: :lesson:

By the way wifey and I unwell with bugs (not the sicky bug) but enough to keep both of us off work, bit of a pain I'm self employed but at least wifey isn't so she still gets paid, still a nuisance though....great way to start the new year eh. :( :mad:

Usama

Novice Member
That cover look's :cool: :thumbsup:

DVD-Man

Seen the cover and clicked BUY!

Cheers PW

Also got 1408 to negate postage charges.

Liam

partyweb

Novice Member
Bit of a drag that, although it wasn't expensive Amazon was doing a pre-order of this DVD with this particular artwork (slipcase as well as the main insert by the way) at £9.98 which I got with POTC3 two discer at their special price of £9.99, (Morrisons at £9 anyone) ah well there you go new year bargains. :mad: :lesson:

By the way wifey and I unwell with bugs (not the sicky bug) but enough to keep both of us off work, bit of a pain I'm self employed but at least wifey isn't so she still gets paid, still a nuisance though....great way to start the new year eh. :( :mad:
Sorry to here you're not well LT, being self employed myself I know what it's like.

Hopefully I can make you feel a little better with a small amazon tip: If you bought your Spiderman dvd from them in the last 30 days and it's dropped in price since, contact them and they'll refund the difference. :smashin:

LicensedTaximan

Sorry to here you're not well LT, being self employed myself I know what it's like.

Hopefully I can make you feel a little better with a small amazon tip: If you bought your Spiderman dvd from them in the last 30 days and it's dropped in price since, contact them and they'll refund the difference. :smashin:
Nah thanks anyway, I pre-ordered from Amazon when the initial offer of £9.98 was first advertised quite some time ago (this included POTC3 well over 30 days ago, but thanks for the tip) also thank you for your good health wishes, I hope to be back to work by Monday.
Hey I'm almost on my 500th post, do'es that mean I'm still an ordinary common garden member?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom