1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiderman 2.5 ?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by english_bob, Oct 27, 2004.

1. english_bob

english_bob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +168
    Surely not?

http://videostoremag.com/news/html/breaking_article.cfm?sec_id=2&article_ID=6782

This directors cut "bull" is becoming a bit of a joke :mad:

Sony take the absolute pee with original releases (without DTS), then Superbit (with DTS and nothing else) and now director's cuts! (no doubt without DTS and they'll make you wait for the Superbit version).

How many times have films like Black Hawk Down, Resident Evil etc been released over a 2 year period? About 3 times!

2. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,089
    They will continue doing this if everyone keeps buying them all. It's definitely a money spinner.

How many people here have got or bought many versions of the same film?

Greg

3. RichMercer

RichMercer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't with the exception of Pulp Fiction. I refuse to play into the hands of the studios with these tactics. The thing that really gets me is the 007 box set being released again next year!! :mad:

4. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,931
    At least they are telling us before they release the standard edition so we have a choice, not like with other releases that come out then a few months down the line they bring out a suprise release.

The only titles I have replaced are Series 1 and 2 of Spaced with the 3 Disc Collectors Edition and the Alien Legacy with the Alien Quadrilogy oh and Star Trek 2-6 with the 2 Disc Special Editions but apart from that there is nothing else, I think :laugh: