Spider-Man: No Way Home (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 04/04/2022

SM_NWH.jpg

Attachments

• SM_NWH (back).jpg
    SM_NWH (back).jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Ordered, but I think I prefer the Amazon one...

Yes I think this one is for me...

Ordered!

Pre-ordered too. I think I prefer the Amazon one though so I may pre-order that one too, once it goes live, and then decide nearer the release date which one I prefer. Or I may just get both.

Compared to Far From Home, Zavvi exclusive version was very good. This is not best version of this but ordered this.

Did anyone else get a Spider-Man bundle thing with this? I just got £9.99 knocked off the original price so got it for £20 😲

Same thing happened with another Zavvi release earlier this year. Can’t remember which..

edit.. here it is. The Zavvi muppets never learn.

I love the artwork on this. It's much better than the Amazon one, imo.

Pre-ordered too. I think I prefer the Amazon one though so I may pre-order that one too, once it goes live, and then decide nearer the release date which one I prefer. Or I may just get both.
I thought the Amazon one albeit looking very good could be from a number of films with Spider-Man in it, this nails it to the film inside.

Any thoughts on whether this will be available for preorder again soon? Seemed to go out of stock unbelievably quickly.

cant believe this has not come back into stock, thought there was a checkout problem, hence why they stopped pre orders ? no way this just sold out surly

I wonder when the artwork is confirmed if it will feature Peter 1, Peter 2 & Peter 3

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom