Spider-Man: No Way Home (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Garrett

It’s matte but not a dull finish, it’s nice actually
Yes I looked at it by the window and if I tilted it slightly it sparkled in places but did not know if that was just the steel showing though.

GeorgeL78

Got mine yesterday and Amazon one was dispatched today. Will compare and decide which to keep when it gets here. On pictures alone I'm leaning towards the Amazon one.

GeorgeL78

96DF9457-B774-49E8-B6B8-DB0DB5862797.jpeg

Still a tough choice!

darren68uk

Back in stock (without the hoodie) for RC subs: Zavvi UK
OMG you life saver, was close to pulling the plug on a £47 ebay one ! Sometimes you snooze you win ! Ordered wohoo, a steel home for my 3D disc when it arrives in august !

darren68uk

I hope you used code reddit for 12% off

The trouble is, last time these came back in stock, they were out of stock before i got to the website, in fact come to think about it, they did that when it went live, so seeing it back in stock i just wanted to order, so yep a bit gutted i didnt save myself another £3 odd but least i‘ll be getting it now, it is still in stock, but mines in despatch stage so will probably have to return it now to get a refund,

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
^ I usually mention that code, slipped my mind somehow!
Oh well at least you still saved from not having to eBay it! :)

darren68uk

^ I usually mention that code, slipped my mind somehow!
Oh well at least you still saved from not having to eBay it! :)

No worries :) its all on me, i usually go thru the whole list of possible codes when it comes to Zavvi, just didn’t want to miss out this time :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom