Spider-Man: No Way Home 4K UHD

I'd say Amazon if you have prime. I've always ordered discs from there and received them on release day.
He’s specifically asked about getting the discs BEFORE release day.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's a fantastic film but I just watched the trailer and I have no interest in seeing this (I'm sure I will eventually). Looks like more over the top CGI rubbish*. In the past I've watched and, in the moment, enjoyed quite a few Marvel films but they don't ever leave a lasting impression. And it's endless in terms of releases, spin offs, universes etc, it just goes on and on and the extended, interminable "action" sequences in these films often send me to sleep, especially if the films are in the 2.5hr to 3hr range. I increasingly subscribe to the grumpy old man view held by Scorsese and Coppola about these films.

Ordered from HMV, hoping it turns up in time for the weekend before release.

Dispatched from zavvi. Woop

Damn it, mine hasn't dispatched from HMV :(

I didn't think HMV dispatched items until the Friday before release, now?

Woohoo!

H7DFLNT.jpeg

I have prime and ordered my copy today - I don’t think I’ll see it before Monday though!

Mine arrived today from Zavvi, no slip cover either. Are Sony getting rid of slip covers as Resident Evil: Welcome to Racoon City didn't come with one either?

I didn't think HMV dispatched items until the Friday before release, now?

I asked in this thread who would be best to order from to get it before release day and someone recommend HMV. Think it’s unlikely I’ll get it tomorrow then?

I asked in this thread who would be best to order from to get it before release day and someone recommend HMV. Think it’s unlikely I’ll get it tomorrow then?
You might but it’s never guaranteed. I’ve had some discs from all retailers before and other times on release day and occasionally after. Looks like Amazon have turned up trumps this time.

You might but it’s never guaranteed. I’ve had some discs from all retailers before and other times on release day and occasionally after. Looks like Amazon have turned up trumps this time.

Yeah it does, unusual for them! I never pre-order from Amazon as they always turn up on or after release.

If anyone in the Manchester area has this already and is up for moving it on or maybe even lending it to a fellow AVFer today or tomorrow, I’d really appreciate it.

The Mrs is away this weekend and I had my heart set on filling some of the time watching this :(

If anyone in the Manchester area has this already and is up for moving it on or maybe even lending it to a fellow AVFer today or tomorrow, I’d really appreciate it.

The Mrs is away this weekend and I had my heart set on filling some of the time watching this :(
Will she be Far from home or will she find No way home? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom