Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

3-Film Collection: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 04/04/2022

SM_NWH_4K.jpg

3-Film Collection:
SM_3FC_4K.jpg

Steelbook threads: Spider-Man: No Way Home (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Spider-Man: No Way Home (Amazon UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• SM_NWH_4K (back_cover).jpg
    SM_NWH_4K (back_cover).jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 108
  • SM_3FC_4K (back_cover).jpg
    SM_3FC_4K (back_cover).jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Seeing this at 1:40 this afternoon. Haven’t made too many day one purchases recently but I expect this will have to be one of them!

That has to be temp artwork for the new film surely, it looks like someone made it in about two minutes!

That has to be temp artwork for the new film surely, it looks like someone made it in about two minutes!
“Artwork TBC”

Seeing this at 1:40 this afternoon. Haven’t made too many day one purchases recently but I expect this will have to be one of them!
Yep-day one and buying all the versions.

May the lord have mercy on my wallet.

How are HMV with deliveries these days? Fancy getting that bundle with the t-shirt.

Confirmed artwork/back covers added to OP.

Last edited:
Spider-Man No Way Home - 4K HDR10 DTS on Bravia Core (Expanded Aspect Ratio) like Endgame and Infinity War on D+.

Spider-Man No Way Home - 4K HDR10 DTS on Bravia Core (Expanded Aspect Ratio) like Endgame and Infinity War on D+.
I read that Homecoming & Far From Home are also expanded AR on Bravia Core as well.

I read that Homecoming & Far From Home are also expanded AR on Bravia Core as well.

No Way Home - Expanded aspect ratio from start to finish.

Far From Home - variable aspect ratio.

Homecoming - I spot checked but couldn't see any scenes showing up in expanded aspect ratio. Will check again.

Cannot wait to own this.

I didn't go to the cinema for this one... So patiently waiting for the disc to drop too
me too!

No Way Home - Expanded aspect ratio from start to finish.

Far From Home - variable aspect ratio.

Homecoming - I spot checked but couldn't see any scenes showing up in expanded aspect ratio. Will check again.

expanded meaning 2:35:1 or imax? never heard of the term expanded aspect ratio before

if its IMAx.. wow!! :D
Bluray not showing that.

me too!

expanded meaning 2:35:1 or imax? never heard of the term expanded aspect ratio before

if its IMAx.. wow!! :D
Bluray not showing that.

True IMAX is usually scaled down to 1.78:1 or 1.85:1 domestically. Looks like No Way home will be full screen on Bravia Core..but scope format on disk and else where.

True IMAX is usually scaled down to 1.78:1 or 1.85:1 domestically. Looks like No Way home will be full screen on Bravia Core..but scope format on disk and else where.
Bravia core? What’s this?

So this is only expanded AR on Bravia Core and not on disc or Disney+?

Not many films have the ‘true’ 70mm IMAX aspect ratio anyway.
Most digital ‘IMAX’ versions released nowadays are native 1.90:1 so not far off a normal TV AR.

Bravia core? What’s this?

exclusive app fo sony OLED TVs for extremely high bitrate releases of films

Sorry guys, just got in.

It’s Sonys way of convincing you to buy one of their tellies.

They attempted Something similar in the American and Asian markets when they released their first 4k Pj back in 2012 - the Vw1000Es came with a 4k ‘puck’ hard drive with 4k movies on..this was preceding 4k Bluray.

I got the Pj, but the puck wasn’t available to the European market.

Where would be the best place to order from in the hope of receiving before release day?

Where would be the best place to order from in the hope of receiving before release day?

I'd say Amazon if you have prime. I've always ordered discs from there and received them on release day.

Edit: apologies I mis-read your post for on release vs before, ignore.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom