Spider-Man: Miles Morales

IMG_5790.JPG

Platinumed this this morning. Finished the main game last night. Mopped up a few Trophies this am and then I completed the New Game+ in one 4 hour sitting which was very satisfying.

Great game and looks incredible.

Immediately downloaded and started Spiderman which I've already Platinumed on PS4, but reckon there's enough milage in it to do it again on the PS5 at 60fps.

My only complaint is that it was too short. There's a new full length game coming out later this year though.

Spiderman game? First I've heard about it.

Spiderman game? First I've heard about it.
Its been muted for a while now, Spider-Man 2 has got no chance of coming out this year, officially it doesn't even exist.

Can you still not buy Spider-Man remastered separate?, when I look on PS5 I can buy Miles Morales Ultimate edition or I can download my PS4 Spider-Man, nothing else. I’ve lent the disc for Miles as I would never pay a £50 for an expansion, that’s just nuts.

I’d happily play the PS4 Spidey if it ran at 60 on PS5.

today i was playing spiderman on my ps5 and every time I try to swing by holding the r2 trigger down, it rapidly opens and closes the in game friendly neighborhood Spider-Man app which you typically open by swiping left on the touch pad..... what this problem and how I can fix it

I don’t suppose anyone with a copy of this for PS5 can check to see if the PS4 version is included by pressing the 3 dots next to the play button on the PS5 to see if you can launch the PS4 version of the game. Just checking as I would like to replay the game and earn the PS4 trophies and I have since sold the game.

I don’t suppose anyone with a copy of this for PS5 can check to see if the PS4 version is included by pressing the 3 dots next to the play button on the PS5 to see if you can launch the PS4 version of the game. Just checking as I would like to replay the game and earn the PS4 trophies and I have since sold the game.
You would need the disc though surely?

Yeah. Just seeing if I need to be on the lookout for a PS5 copy of the game or a PS4 copy. Whichever pops up first and is the cheapest if both give me the PS4 version.
PS5 disc version will only give the PS5 game version. You'd need to buy the PS4 disc to get the PS4 version and then upgrade to the PS5 version.

For anyone who bought the Ultimate Edition, how much of an improvement is the Spiderman Remastered edition?

I have the PS4 version with all DLC (stalled midway through the story but keep meaning to go back to it....) so I'm thinking I might as well just pick up a used copy of PS5 MM - unless someone wants to convince me its worth the premium to get the remaster....?

£52 in PlayStation store finishes tonight for PS5 version of original Spiderman and Miles Morales

Is the performance RT mode the best to play it on?

Last edited:
Completed this last night, really enjoyed it and wish it went on for longer

Looking forward to the next instalment even though that's a while away!

Finished this the other night too, one of the few games I am actually still playing on new game+ to mop up the trophies

Been isolating since Saturday, so finally booted this up, despite owning it since launch. Literally just completed it, what a great game, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now to fire up the OG.

Dropped to £37.49 in the PSN Summer Sale.

Completed this last night, really enjoyed it and wish it went on for longer

Looking forward to the next instalment even though that's a while away!

i think it might not be as far away as you imagine.

I'm after some advice as I'm really confused about what to buy.

I've just bought the PS5 version of Miles Morales from the classifieds on here. I've played very little but so far it's great and makes me want to buy/play the original Spiderman game as I never played that on PS4.

As I've already got PS5 MM, what do I need to buy now so I can play the original with all the bells and whistles on the PS5?

I'm after some advice as I'm really confused about what to buy.

I've just bought the PS5 version of Miles Morales from the classifieds on here. I've played very little but so far it's great and makes me want to buy/play the original Spiderman game as I never played that on PS4.

As I've already got PS5 MM, what do I need to buy now so I can play the original with all the bells and whistles on the PS5?

Just get the Spiderman Game Of The Year Edition. That includes all the DLC. The DLC is redeemed via a code though I think, it's not on the disc, so you'll need to buy a new copy, not second hand.

1631774354441.png

Just get the Spiderman Game Of The Year Edition. That includes all the DLC. The DLC is redeemed via a code though I think, it's not on the disc, so you'll need to buy a new copy, not second hand.

View attachment 1571275
Thank you. This included all the PS5 graphical and performance upgrades (but not Miles Morales game)?

Thank you. This included all the PS5 graphical and performance upgrades (but not Miles Morales game)?

Actually digging further simply buying any edition of Spiderman on PS4 wont get you the PS5 upgraded version for free, sorry. This might explain what you need better. It is a bit confusing.

Actually digging further simply buying any edition of Spiderman on PS4 wont get you the PS5 upgraded version for free, sorry. This might explain what you need better. It is a bit confusing.

Thanks again, just had a quick read and it is very confusing 😅

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom