Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbooks) (FR/DE/IT/ES)

Its the same as the back of the WeET A2 fullslip. Spine matches perfectly!

Nice find mate! Can I pre-order with WeET directly or will it be a ‘group buy’ only deal?

Hang on... just realised it has the Mysterio steel artwork that I don’t like:facepalm:

Hang on... just realised it has the Mysterio steel artwork that I don’t like:facepalm:
Yeah WeET only have FFH as part of their 'collection' line rather the their exclusive line unfortunately!
Some nice slips, but only the mysterio/faces steel arts, it was the slip design i was referring to here.

You can buy from WeET directly though yes. Charge in $, usually less than $60 plus postage.
You are gonna get hit by customs though most likely as they do ship legitimately lol

I used an ebay seller called 'wdpung' for my GotG vol2 steel, he gets them at cost plus $10 shipping.
Superfast delivery and customs friendly most importantly! :D

WeET have only had 4 exclusives, Civil War, GotG2, Black Panther and the forthcoming Infinity War.
I've got the blufans CW and BP so didn't bother (as their nicer), but my GotG2 is absolutely beautiful!
Tempted by IW, colours are a little blown out & it's only debossed, so i'll see what Zavvi's is like first.

Sorry to intrude here, but if anyone has preordered a 4k/3d combo steel that they subsequently don’t want because of the artwork, I’ll take it off your hands, as i seem to have missed out on this...

Ha ha yeah but you can hide the awful artwork with a beautiful slipcase instead ;)

Yeah WeET only have FFH as part of their 'collection' line rather the their exclusive line unfortunately!
Some nice slips, but only the mysterio/faces steel arts, it was the slip design i was referring to here.

You can buy from WeET directly though yes. Charge in $, usually less than $60 plus postage.
You are gonna get hit by customs though most likely as they do ship legitimately lol

I used an ebay seller called 'wdpung' for my GotG vol2 steel, he gets them at cost plus $10 shipping.
Superfast delivery and customs friendly most importantly! :D

WeET have only had 4 exclusives, Civil War, GotG2, Black Panther and the forthcoming Infinity War.
I've got the blufans CW and BP so didn't bother (as their nicer), but my GotG2 is absolutely beautiful!
Tempted by IW, colours are a little blown out & it's only debossed, so i'll see what Zavvi's is like first.

I've gone for the Lenti WEET on FFH

I've got the WEET GotG2 & BP which are both absolutely stunning
I'm trying to get a copy of Civil War to complete the set (so far) & have registered interest in the Infinity War one as well but WEET are fast becoming my preference over BluFans these days

If anyone is interested BluFans have actually announced a FFH World Exclusive Art set which will be due at some point

Neil

Yeah the WeET Lenti slip is lovely for FFH! Decent package too that comes with teh 4k/3d/2d/bonus, just shame about the steels! ahah

i much prefer the blufans BP and CW over WeET's. WeET's GotG2 is so much nicer than the blufans though, which i always hated. The front image works much better as a lenti on the slip.

I am tempted by the IW, i'm a bit disappointed that it's flat with a debossed title (like BP) rather than embossed border and title (like GotG2), and the look on thanos' face on the back is putting me off too. So i'll wait to see what the zavvi lenti looks like in hand first. I know it'll be matte and of a poorly quality overall, but it may have some great embossing and a better back image. We'll see.

FFH blufans, god who knows when that'll come and tbh i don't think i'll go for it or the FAC. Hopefully this german exclusive will look nice in hand and that'll keep me happy :rotfl:

Sorry to intrude here, but if anyone has preordered a 4k/3d combo steel that they subsequently don’t want because of the artwork, I’ll take it off your hands, as i seem to have missed out on this...
are you talking about the german one with the swinging spidy art or the FNAC collectors package with the mysterio art bud?

Not fussed, as long as whichever steel has 4k and 3d discs together.

Hi mate - yes think I might have the FNAC 4K+3D+2D+bonus collector’s edition to sell in November so please send me PM nearer the time otherwise I might forget!

Agree is tempting but see how Zavvi turn out first

Not fussed, as long as whichever steel has 4k and 3d discs together.
In that case, yes, I have an order for the FNAC 4K/3D collectors edition (here) that i was intending on cancelling. If you wanted it instead that's cool. It'll cost me 53.11 euro (£49 based on paypal conversion), plus £4 recorded small parcel uk postage.

^^ or @lunazero 's haha, same package, same cost doubt either of us mind which :rotfl:

^^ or @lunazero 's haha, same package, same cost doubt either of us mind which :rotfl:
No I don’t mind either way! Just hoping German steel will have bonus as suspect it will have 2D disc also.

No I don’t mind either way! Just hoping German steel will have bonus as suspect it will have 2D disc also.
I'd like to have it both the 2D and bonus in there for added value, but can guarantee I'll never actually watch either!

Was the amazon de steel a similar price to the FNAC exclusive?

Was the amazon de steel a similar price to the FNAC exclusive?
DE one was all of €2.73 cheaper. So FNAC is a lot more bang for your buck, i just like the DE steel design the best.

In that case, yes, I have an order for the FNAC 4K/3D collectors edition (here) that i was intending on cancelling. If you wanted it instead that's cool. It'll cost me 53.11 euro (£49 based on paypal conversion), plus £4 recorded small parcel uk postage.

Thanks, think I’ll probably forgo at that price point. I had no idea what the fnac price was, so will probably buy the 3d disc separately and shove it into the Zavvi 4k steel

DE one was all of €2.73 cheaper. So FNAC is a lot more bang for your buck, i just like the DE steel design the best.

Fair enough. Hasn’t realised these exclusives were around the £50 mark. I’m clearly out of touch lol. Appreciate your replies!

Hi mate - yes think I might have the FNAC 4K+3D+2D+bonus collector’s edition to sell in November so please send me PM nearer the time otherwise I might forget!

Thanks, but will forgo, as I didn’t realise this was around the £50 mark. Appreciate your reply though, cheers.

Thanks, think I’ll probably forgo at that price point. I had no idea what the fnac price was, so will probably buy the 3d disc separately and shove it into the Zavvi 4k steel
Think that'll end up costing the same £53 actually unless you've used some discount codes haha but yeah no worries, none of these combos are wallet friendly o_O

Think that'll end up costing the same £53 actually unless you've used some discount codes haha but yeah no worries, none of these combos are wallet friendly o_O

Yeah know what you mean, I’ve usually been able to flog the components I don’t need to keep the overall cost to the low thirties, a bit of a faff I know, but with so many releases coming up I need to squeeze whatever value I can out if it lol

I'd like to have it both the 2D and bonus in there for added value, but can guarantee I'll never actually watch either!
Actually enjoy watching bonus features for most films - but never managed to watch a film with commentary .... yet!

Yeah the WeET Lenti slip is lovely for FFH! Decent package too that comes with teh 4k/3d/2d/bonus, just shame about the steels! ahah

i much prefer the blufans BP and CW over WeET's. WeET's GotG2 is so much nicer than the blufans though, which i always hated. The front image works much better as a lenti on the slip.

I am tempted by the IW, i'm a bit disappointed that it's flat with a debossed title (like BP) rather than embossed border and title (like GotG2), and the look on thanos' face on the back is putting me off too. So i'll wait to see what the zavvi lenti looks like in hand first. I know it'll be matte and of a poorly quality overall, but it may have some great embossing and a better back image. We'll see.

FFH blufans, god who knows when that'll come and tbh i don't think i'll go for it or the FAC. Hopefully this german exclusive will look nice in hand and that'll keep me happy :rotfl:

Yeah it's nice to get all the goodies this time :)
Such a shame about their choice of steelbook & not going for WEA instead but at least with the Lenti it will look nicer on the shelf ;)

I wasn't into buying premiums at the time so have missed the majority of their Marvel releases (have IW & GotG 1) so picking & choosing with the WEET stuff will fill in gaps nicely

Ha ha yeah Blufans are not exactly the quickest at a release are they?
Still hoping they announce a Captain Marvel & Endgame set at some point...especially Endgame so I can match it up with my IW one

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom