Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbooks) (FR/DE/IT/ES)

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
🇫🇷 Spider-Man: Far From Home (Steelbook) (4K + 3D + Blu-Ray) (3D + Blu-Ray)

Purchase link:
Amazon.fr (Exclusive) / Fnac.com(3D) / Fnac.com (4K + 3D Collector)
Release date: 13/11/2019

81eZUj5rQSL._SL1500_.jpgSpider-Man-Far-From-Home-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

---------------

🇩🇪 Spider-Man: Far From Home (Steelbook) (4K + Blu-Ray) (4K + 3D)

Purchase link:
Amazon.de (4K) / Amazon.de (4K+3D) / Amazon.de / jpc.de
Release date: 14/11/2019

81tPAo33CFL._SL1500_.jpg81iNGRynXmL._SL1500_.jpg81LLU4pdIqL._SL1500_.jpg

----------------

🇮🇹 Spider-Man: Far From Home (Steelbook) (4K + Bluray + Bonus) (Blu-Ray + Bonus)

Purchase link:
Amazon.it (4K) / Amazon.it
Release date: 05/11/2019

81gUddyYoWL._SL1500_.jpg81eZUj5rQSL._SL1500_.jpg

----------------

🇪🇸 Spider-Man: Far From Home (Steelbook) (4K + Bluray + B) (3D + Blu-Ray + B)

Purchase link:
Amazon.es (4K) / Amazon.es (3D)
Release date: 05/11/2019

816em010s0L._SL1500_.jpg81FSgoqADML._SL1400_.jpg

Attachments

• 81PDtx33c8L._SL1500_.jpg
    81PDtx33c8L._SL1500_.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
OP updated with a jpc.de link for the German exclusive that they still have in stock.
They ship to the UK for 2.99 Euros.
For single steelbook they use a cardboard envelope like i shared in the packaging thread

Jpc uses good protection for multiple steelbook orders.

Are all the Amazon DE steels artwork confirmed?

German exclusive available on amazon Spain...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Artwork updated (exactly the same, but clearer final mockup) for the DE exclsive.
I'd love rear and internal shots though!!

91c3jJEwuIL._SL1500_.jpg

Artwork updated (exactly the same, but clearer final mockup) for the DE exclsive.
I'd love rear and internal shots though!!

Is that the same artwork for all releases by amazon.de? If so might keep my pre-order for amazon.de because it has artwork that matches all my other Spider-Man steels. ;)

Amazon Germany is not showing the mysterio mockup for the 4K + 3D anymore.
Instead, they show the exclusive mockup.
What a mess with this release, how many times are they going to mix these mockups around? :rolleyes:

Any idea if the 4K+3D release will include 2D+bonus discs? If so I will cancel my FNAC pre-order as not a big fan of the Mysterio artwork!!

Amazon Germany is not showing the mysterio mockup for the 4K + 3D anymore.
Instead, they show the exclusive mockup.
What a mess with this release, how many times are they going to mix these mockups around? :rolleyes:
FOR fudgeS SAKE!!! I've already gone and cancelled that one :mad::mad::mad::mad:

FOR fudgeS SAKE!!! I've already gone and cancelled that one :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You still keeping HMV & Zavvi orders though? As they might have better artwork:D

They won't. Outside chance this DE exclusive could be one of the UK ones, but i doubt it.
I've popped an email alert in for the 4K+3D version on amazon.de and will order once restocked.
No idea if it actually has the 2D bud, doesn't mention it in on the final mockup so 50/50.

I'm not cancelling anything else until closer to the time FML :rotfl:

They won't. Outside chance this DE exclusive could be one of the UK ones, but i doubt it.

I'm not cancelling anything else until closer to the time FML :rotfl:
Cheers mate - and agree with you about not cancelling pre-orders!

You should pre-order with a prepaid credit card but with no funds on it.
That way, when they try to charge you, you still have 5 days to decide if you update or cancel your order if you do not like the final artwork.

I've popped an email alert in for the 4K+3D version on amazon.de and will order once restocked.
No idea if it actually has the 2D bud, doesn't mention it in on the final mockup so 50/50.

By the time you receive the notification, chances are, it will be sold out again...

I'm not cancelling anything else until closer to the time FML

:laugh:

Any idea if the 4K+3D release will include 2D+bonus discs? If so I will cancel my FNAC pre-order as not a big fan of the Mysterio artwork!!

Standard 2D Blu-ray should be included in every single release :)
Not sure about the include Bonus disc.

Edit:
From what i can see at this moment in time...
Spain & Italy include Bonus disc in both release
France Includes Bonus disc in their Fnac Collector

@lunazero

Last edited:
You should pre-order with a prepaid credit card but with no funds on it.
That way, when they try to charge you, you still have 5 days to decide if you update or cancel your order if you do not like the final artwork.

By the time you receive the notification, chances are, it will be sold out again...

:laugh:
I did, but as it was the same art as the FNAC with less with it for the same money, i cancelled it.
There was no point in keeping it, or so i thought.... :rotfl:

Yeah that notification email is usually useless, but i did eventually manage to get the 2D so may get lucky again!

Standard 2D Blu-ray should be included in every single release :)
Not sure about the include Bonus disc.

Edit:
From what i can see at this moment in time...
Spain & Italy include Bonus disc in both release
France Includes Bonus disc in their Fnac Collector

@lunazero
Cheers mate - think we are playing a waiting game and I will end up with 3 sealed steelbooks.... then wait for unboxing video to decide which ones to sell! :laugh: :p

and just like magic the 4K/3D version is back in stock. Another preorder placed :rotfl:

Germany changed the mockup to the previous one again... :devil:

hehehe... Just kidding! :laugh:
Mate, don't play like that :rotfl: looking at them again, i hope the final image is the 4K/3D mockup as it's way less cropped than the 2D one. Might be wrong, but because of the pattern on the spine i've a sneaking suspicion the back may be the spider monkey mask...

81PDtx33c8L._SL1500_.jpg

Also, it's not a steel, but clocked Italy have their own version of this art for the 3D collectors edition. Plausible there could be one for the UK as well with tower bridge or something in be background...

91KPEeszQ8L._SL1500_.jpg

Same really, its the only one of the 3 standard releases i could stand owning. It all depends how it comes together as a full shot to how good it actually is. The JP one is the best, but I'm struggling to justify 75quid for something that i know won't come close to quality of a FAC/blufans release.

Colour me mistaken, fairly positive I've found the actual back cover for the German exclusive. Its the same as the back of the WeET A2 fullslip. Spine matches perfectly!

FB_IMG_1569480810838.jpg
FB_IMG_1569480721391.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom