Spider-Man 3

Me Too Tony - Black Screen with Spidy 3 on a HTPC (Sony XGX-XL302) using PowerDVD Ultra Patched (3319) - All other BD's and SD DVD's play OK.

Also 'Backed Up' version with AnyDVD to HDD has Black Screen - so it's possibly not an optical drive problem

This is a MAJOR Sony C**K-Up :clap:

Maybe its a PowerDVD Ultra problem?????

Tony

Really impressed with the film first time i had seen it, the quailty of the Disk is brilliant the film itself was really good excellent special effects the only gripe i had was the weak ending.

seems to be the bigger stores, its the tesco extra i seen them in

it was £34.99 on the shelf in my local teco extra

There's just an empty space on the shelf in my local Tesco :mad:

I've now ordered from Sendit, but if it turns up in Tesco before they ship it I'll cancel and buy from Tesco.

Just watched this tonight and have to say wow, picture was very good but the sound was something else by far the best soundtrack i have heard on my system. :smashin:

*deep sigh* My Sendit curse continues - nothing in today's post! :suicide:

Got mine form Sendit yesterday only to find it smashed in on the bottom.
I've got a new one on the way. :(

Fair play to Sendit, ordered it about 10.30 last night and got an email at lunchtime today saying it's shipped, great price too :clap:

Now it's just down to the whims of Royal Mail as to when I might actually get to watch it:eek:

Received mine from sendit today - only problem is that the Spiderman 3 box is damaged...anyone know where I could get a replacement? (Bearing in mind it's a 2-discer)

So is there anyone else who had it dispatched from Sendit last week who's still not received it yet?

So is there anyone else who had it dispatched from Sendit last week who's still not received it yet?

Mine was dispatched on the 11th, still haven't received it :(
On the plus side my Transformers HDDVD arrived this morning :thumbsup:

thanks for the advice guys just picked up my trilogy from tesco homeplus denton £34.97 bargain if you dont want to risk damage or delay from the post

Bought Spiderman 3 am now starting to wish i had bought the box set instead, seeing as its got some good reviews from people, never mind.

I've just received a seperate package from Sendit that was dispatched on Saturday but still no Spidey Box Set. It's probably fair to assume it's found a new home on it's way from Belfast to Sheffield. :(

just picked up from HMV for £45. couldnt be asked to order online with all these postall strikes and all. cant wait to get home , gonna be a busy weekend. sport on tv( rugby - c'mon SA, man u v villa - c'mon man u) and also new football manager 2008 !!!

My spidey box set arrived this morning along with another box set i had ordered on the 16th.

Movie night tonight... really looking forward to watching this properly. :eek:

Has anyone compared the UK set to the US one?

I want to know if the UK set uses the horrid thick boxes and the US use the nice silm ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom