Spider-Man : No Way Home (MCU) 15th December 2021

Spidey's Greatest Adventure Or Overstuffed Multiverse Mess?

• 1/10

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 1.5/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 2.5/10

• 3/10

• 3.5/10

• 4/10

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 4.5/10

• 5/10

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 5.5/10

• 6/10

• 6.5/10

• 7/10

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 7.5/10

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • 8/10

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • 8.5/10

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • 9/10

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • 9.5/10

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
I think spiderman is the biggest hero left and sony probably realized this

“There’s definitely more to come. We sat down with some of our creatives. We pitched Spider-Man 3, which is going to be something very special, it’s going to be something very different. I’m just so grateful that Marvel changed my life and allowed my dreams to come true and Sony allowing me to continue living my dream."

Thats very interesting...

Mmm, the film business eh. I would suggest Spiderman benefitted from his MCU adventure period, story-wise anyway. Although, Sony would counter Spidey is the most popular character for the under 14s and bolstered an already buzzing MCU series.

Sony puts out so much dross, they probably don't want to share the money on their most commercial home banker 'property'.

Looks like TheDailyBugle.net is going to be updated occasionally with articles and videos, between now and Spider-Man 3

Pleased with this, but it's a shame that it's just one more movie. I was hoping for an Avengers 5 (and other assorted MCU entries) featuring Peter Parker...

Pleased with this, but it's a shame that it's just one more movie. I was hoping for an Avengers 5 (and other assorted MCU entries) featuring Peter Parker...
I've just found another article that states the deal is for Spidey 3, AND one more MCU movie. So looks like he'll probably be part of another big team up after all....

Another article states one movie and appearances in other marvel movies. When spidy 3 takes over 1.5billion there is no doubt he will be in marvel spidy 4 and avengers 5 amongst others.

It was all about the money at the end.

Who gets what share.

It was all about the money at the end.

Who gets what share.

Allegedly 25% costs/profits on Spider-Man 3 and Marvel get to use him in an MCU movie, Marvel still hold 100% merchandising.

Great news. I knew Disney and Sony would work something out in the end. There was too much at stake for both companies, Sony more so with people threatening to boycott their films.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom