Spell the Words - my new game on Android (coming soon to iOS)

hitman2411

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have kindly been given permission to post a link to my new game for Android devices (coming soon to iOS). It is called Spell the Words, I know it sounds like a kids sort of game but trust me it has been tailored to appeal to a wide audience. It will test your speed, accuracy, dexterity and recollection abilities, so feel free to give it a whirl.

Spell The Words – Android Apps on Google Play

The direct link above will take you to it. It can also be found by searching for 'spellthewords' (note no spaces) or "Spell the Words", it is identifiable by the blue star with the orange a in it!

The game has four modes, Arcade: be the best and see how far you can reach, start at beginner and see if you can unlock the higher modes. Go against the clock in Time Challenge mode where you set yourself a time and see how many words you can get through. See how good you are at recalling the words in Memory challenge (try expert or Genius if you think you are good!) or finally try a little bit of split screen Twin Combat multiplayer against a friend. There is also a Custom words setting where by the player can enter their own words to use in time/memory/multiplayer modes, I've found this a really good way of getting my daughter to learn her words for school! You can also share your high scores on Facebook if you like.

The game itself is free and supported by ads. The ads are actually set-up to reward the player for watching them, if a full video ad is completed then you gain a free 'continue' when you game over. The continues accumulate so the more ads watched, the more continues you will attain :) (and believe me you will need them for intermediate+ modes) If you really want to support me feel free to download any of the games the ads display, it counts WAY more than a single video watch for me! If you watch an ad in time/memory mode you gain a one off special that will pause the words or give you a temporary reveal.

Anyways, I hope you give it a try and enjoy it, if you have any comments please let me know. If you are feeling generous feel free to leave a review on the Play Store/Facebook like and spread the word to any friends, teachers, kids, cats, dogs etc who you think may enjoy it.

Many thanks

PS Small hint when the letters are rotating n=u, p=d, b=q so you can never get them wrong, the rest are up to you!

Nice one. I won't be downloading it because I try to avoid games on my phone/tablets, but good luck to you. Sounds like fun.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom