wolfie138

don't forget the Father Ted parody w/ the milk float X-D

scrowe

Distinguished Member
don't forget the Father Ted parody w/ the milk float X-D
Or the Simpsons ...<paraphrased> it's just like that movie with the bus going at speed, and the driver having to speed it up, and they had to get on the bus while running at speed, and jump the gap with the bus at a certain speed, and the movie just flies along at speed, I can't remember what it was called though, I think it was ... "The Bus that wouldn't slow down"

UKCDJ

Don’t shoot the messenger but ⬇️

2D828653-E254-45EB-A816-1595B8425251.jpeg

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Lol that’s terrible.

Tis only a cover though.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Better rhan the Amaray but nothing special .

Moonda

Alien8

They've always had trouble getting decent cover art for this movie. There was a phase in the 90s when they just imitated the Die Hard poster (basically the same movie anyway):

MV5BMzMzYzk3ZTEtZDg0My00MTY5LWE3ZmQtYzNhYjhjN2RhZGRjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg
51L6CqLkx3L._AC_.jpg

49984614383_622948ff5f_b.jpg
MV5BN2NjYWE5NjMtODlmZC00MjJhLWFkZTktYTJlZTI4YjVkMGNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDc2NjEyMw@@._V1_.jpg
71Ctz1V7uXL._AC_SY679_.jpg
41ozrWqw13L._AC_.jpg

Moonda

Vanilla HDR should be there? I'm rapt Atmos is a go.

zantarous

Distinguished Member
US release is confirmed 4th May (no idea on UK release yet!). 4K Atmos but no HDR mention!!
The amount of 4K discs without HDR are few and far between, they do exist but are rare. This being a Disney release it will absolutely have HDR10 as a minimum, very unlikley to have Dolby Vision as they seem to keep that exclusive for their D+ streaming app.

quiet robert

Confirmed as having no HDR by Disney this morning (apparently)

anyone got a recommendation of where to purchase from? Thanks to brexit most places are no longer shipping to NI

Gazgum

Confirmed as having no HDR by Disney this morning (apparently)
Where have you got that from? Link please?

All of Disney’s UHD output to date has had HDR10 including Home Alone; it’s not as if they can’t afford an HDR pass. Even the ever reliable Bill Hunt :rolleyes: states it will have HDR10.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member

Your tweet was after but it sounds odd to go to all the trouble of scanning it and not grading it for HDR.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 12th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Bluesound unveils new generation of Node and Powernode audio players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim launches Uniti Atom Headphone Edition
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sennheiser announces flagship IE 900 earphones