• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

** Special Request** Pictures alongside videos in the Gaming section

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Guys I'm wondering if everyone can do me a favour :)

The gaming thread is an absolute nightmare at the moment because I'm Offshore just now as I can't view any of the videos, 1. because the internet is so slow and 2. the videos don't work (so that rules 1. out completely anyway)

I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat but it would be nice to see photos or sreenshots alongside the vids, It would certainly help me while scrolling through them on my (cough) dinner breaks ;)

Another thing we don't get is Gaming sites which are blocked also :( so any links wouldn't even help

All I get in the space of the video is this:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
What you can try:
bullet.png
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

If anyone can add pictures it would be absolutely fantastic and thank you very much for doing it, I see all these new posts with games and I'm like Arghhh I can't see

Thank you again and it's much appreciated foe helping

Dexy

Prominent Member
Know the feeling all too well. 2 weeks of it drives me mad. I like to record as much footage with my elgato and take my MacBook with me offshore and edit all the stuff I've recorded. Passes the time and saves me from going mad.

barneystuta

Prominent Member
MS really need to add a screenshot feature for the Xbox One, it's odd why it doesn't exist

That way users can post their screenshots and not just the ones done for the magazines/websites which are hand picked.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom