• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Special Forces VR

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Looks potentially great. Ive said all along I think shooters will do really well on Psvr and certainly make me very happy.

I'm surprised the likes of farpoint and rush of blood don't release very similar games in different environments ie zombies, cops and robbers terrorists etc. I know nothing about making computer games but would assume it's not too hard to have the same game mechanics in different environments.

Luap30

Exactly matey, the aim controller just opened up the gate for a lot of potential good shooter games. Like yourself I love these types of games.
I like BF1 & hope the new COD WWII brings the series back to what it once was. Imagine BF/COD in VR, would be great if done properly...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom