Quantcast

Special Edition Aliens 'head' collection

Mr Neato

Standard Member
Has anybody seen anywhere where I can buy this (as title it is the Alien Quadrilogy but in an Aliens head). Probably have to be an import, just need to find somewhere that sells it:confused: Any suggestions.

Cheers

Matt Horne

ebay.. its sold out completely months ago.. expect to pay around £500.

Matt

Chibouk

Novice Member
As Matt says, it has been completely sold out on preorder for a long time now.

I'm not even sure it's been released yet, as I heard there was a delay due to problems casting the head.

I suppose E-bay would be your best bet, but I hope you have very deep pockets! ;)

Mr Neato

Standard Member
Cheers for the replys. Had no idea it would be going for that amount. Oh well you never know whats around the corner (please let it be the lottery).

James45

Standard Member
Originally posted by Chibouk
I'm not even sure it's been released yet, as I heard there was a delay due to problems casting the head.
Yep looks like the end of May now. If they end up fetching £500 on Ebay you can have mine for that price.

grease monkey

Novice Member
Originally posted by Mr Neato
Has anybody seen anywhere where I can buy this (as title it is the Alien Quadrilogy but in an Aliens head). Probably have to be an import, just need to find somewhere that sells it:confused: Any suggestions.

Cheers
www.amazon.co.jp have got a picture of it but I can't make out how much it is or whether there awaiting stock or something might be worth a look, hope this helps.

Lex

Novice Member
There have been several threads on this subject - as has been said, no chance unless willing to pay BIG £££££!!!

Where are you getting yours from James45?

James45

Standard Member
Pre-ordered it ages ago from amazon.co.jp, a few hours after my order and they were sold out so i only just scraped through, they even included it in their 20% off for preorders offer.
The page on amazon.co.jp is still up but there is no option to buy as they have none left.

Matt Horne

How much was the amazon price out of interest..and how much was shipping on top of that ?

Cheers

Matt

James45

Standard Member
I think it was something like £127 for the set and I went for expedited shipping for another £15, amazon.co.jp usually upgrade from normal to expedited on items of this size but I didn't want to take the chance. Then of course there's customs

Lex

Novice Member
Cool! Let us know what its like when it arrives :smashin:

Miyazaki

Novice Member
So it's definately not vapourware then?

louis cypher

Novice Member
Mr. Neato...

Try Jason at Raven Games, London. Tel. +44 (0)20 8663 6822.

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago & it arrived on Wednesday 11 August!

£299 + £10 24hr delivery.

Apnomis

Novice Member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41589&item=6314472517&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41589&item=6314944019&rd=1

There are two I can find on eBay, includes lot's of pictures. They are based in Germany though, but £252 or £268 + PP Buy it Now doesn't seem a bad price by the sounds of it. Looks a little naff though for that sort of money IMHO. Although I suppose for a fan of the series it's priceless!

Edit: Here's a UK based one starting at £100, reserve not met though http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41572&item=6315506755&rd=1