Special deals on MS Genies?

N

nafri

hi guys,

I'm looking to buy the MS Genies and have been searching the net for a good deal.

Most places are charging around the £650/700 mark. Does anyone know of any place that is doing any kind of special deal on them that could save me even more?

I was hoping to spend only £500 on a speaker package but ive settled on the genies and am now trying to find the best possible deal on them.

Peter Tyson have got a couple of exdemo/graded sets but I'd like to buy a new set. Anyone know of any place?

All help is greatly appreciated. Cheers guys! :thumbsup:

ADC

Think i saw an advert in what hifi magazine from hi-way that were doing them for £576 IIRC.

N

nafri

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention ADC :thumbsup: . Hi-way hifi are indeed doing them at £569.99 although I aint too keen on buying from them - have read a number of worrying feedback comments about them.

Anyone else know of any other internet or in store deals?

Cheers for the help!

Toonaroond

Novice Member
Don't Richer Sounds do a price match plus £10 back if you find it cheaper elsewhere? Try them with the price from hi-way....(only question in my mind is whether they do price match for internet too...)

N

nafri

Toonaroond said:
Don't Richer Sounds do a price match plus £10 back if you find it cheaper elsewhere? Try them with the price from hi-way....(only question in my mind is whether they do price match for internet too...)
Good idea Toonaroond! I was planning on giving them a visit this weekend so will give it a shot! Nice one! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom