Spec me a 3D Blu ray

Ok crimbo is nearly here lots of people have asked what I want and I thought I would suggest some 3D blurays for a laugh over Christmas but I need to sort out a bluray player with 3D capability also some extra glasses cos LG only gave me one pair on my 1K TV *** good is that lol anyway my set is a LG 50PX990 (great TV well pleased) so I want a good 3D bluray player I have surround but its not the new HDMI setup its ye olde 5.1 optical but im not to fussed about that although future proofing would be good.
MY budget well no more then £300 but id rather look at £150+ mark.

gbmitie

well you have to do like everyone else, read and read, look at what hi fi and they give 2011 best of but to me when I read on any blu ray its given 5 stars!!! impossible to fathom out what is best. sony and panasonic are high on list and panasonic gets player of the year 2011 and costs Panasonic DMP-BDT210 looks very good.

gb--

I will do my research but reviews are only half the story ive bought on the grounds of a good review before and after a month or 2 realised I wasted my money so im looking for experienced opinions also #D blurays seem to be a lost catagory as there grouped into the standard Bluray catagory.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom