Question Speakon high level cable

JaySteel

Standard Member
Hi everyone.
I've just bought my first subwoofer, a XXLS400-DF.
I'll be running it via the high-level speaker outputs on my amp. BK supply a 5 metre Speakon cable with the sub. However I need a longer length. 8 metres should be fine. The cable BK supplied is black and I'm after a white version.

Is there anywhere that can supply me with an 8 metre white cable for this purpose? I understand from spending a couple of evenings searching the internet that the cable really doesn't have to be anything too extravagant as it'll carry virtually no load.

So far I haven't manage to find a white cable anywhere. Can anyone suggest where I can source such a cable at a reasonable price? I'm guessing that I'll probably have to get one made up specially.

Thanks for your help.

fatboy frank

Distinguished Member

fatboy frank

Distinguished Member

mattkhan

Distinguished Member
So far I haven't manage to find a white cable anywhere. Can anyone suggest where I can source such a cable at a reasonable price? I'm guessing that I'll probably have to get one made up specially
High level cable is just regular speaker cable, nothing special about it at all. Neutrik speakon connectors are widely available too (maplin, Amazon etc) and cost a few pounds. You just screw the cable in and that is that.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom