1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

speakers to AVR300

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by cteixeira, Jun 17, 2005.

1. cteixeira

cteixeira
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Now I have KEF Q65 to front and Mission 731 to rear. I must to buy a center, for ex. Kef Q9C. I don't know about subwoofer. My budget is not great now. Any opinions about sub Def Tech?

In a second time I consider to buy another speakers. Anyone have experience with bipolar speakers? I read a review about bipolar Definitive Technology : front: BP7006; center: CLR2300 and rear: BP2X; (7006 and CLR has active sub incorporated). They said it's very good. But will be it so good for two channel?
    Thanks in advance

2. MrKegFlex

MrKegFlex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had an older Definitivie Technology speaker (the BP10) for a few years. They were nice but you will have to listen and decide for yourself if you like a bipolar speaker.

I now have the Onix Rocket 750 speakers for my HT setup... and they do a *really* nice job for 2 channel too, great all around speaker. If you get a chance, you might want to consider the Rocket line at http://www.av123.com