• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Speakers out of phase???

kroc_kroc

See set-up in sig.

Just did a temporary set-up until I channel all the wires into the wall properly. Everything was ok in my previous flat. After my YPAO Automatic System Calibration with my Z9 it's now showing two speakers out of phase? All the wires have been connected properly (checked several times). Is there a quick fix and/or what could have gone wrong if they are all wired correctly? I am using two purpose built centre speakers for the rears and it it these that are the problem.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I have no experience of YPAO, but have read on here that the phase error often happens and it's down to the EQ being caught out.

I'd try swapping them and see which sounds best.
Believe your ears and if they contradict the amp, I'd just ignore it.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom