Speakers - Nuvo

Wilco67

Novice Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using Nuvo speakers; specifically in multi-room audio setup and for home theatre?

I am looking to do 16 zones of audio throughout my home using Nuvo Player and Nuvo speakers as well as building a home theatre and looking at doing 7.2.4 dolby atmos audio and can great pricing on these speakers:

For multi-room either ceiling or in wall:
NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 8" In-Ceiling Speakers (pair)
NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 6.5" In-Wall Speakers (pair)

For theatre:
7x NV-6IW6-LCR Nuvo Series Six 6.5" In-Wall LCR Speaker (single)
*to use for L, C, R, SL, SR, SBL, SBR
2x NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 6.5" In-Wall Speakers (pair)
*to use with FHL, FHR, RHL, RHR

Any help or experience with using Nuvo speakers would be great. I have heard them and they sound great to me but I just would like to know if anyone has used these for this before.

Does anyone have any experience using Nuvo speakers; specifically in multi-room audio setup and for home theatre?

I am looking to do 16 zones of audio throughout my home using Nuvo Player and Nuvo speakers as well as building a home theatre and looking at doing 7.2.4 dolby atmos audio and can great pricing on these speakers:

For multi-room either ceiling or in wall:
NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 8" In-Ceiling Speakers (pair)
NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 6.5" In-Wall Speakers (pair)

For theatre:
7x NV-6IW6-LCR Nuvo Series Six 6.5" In-Wall LCR Speaker (single)
*to use for L, C, R, SL, SR, SBL, SBR
2x NV-6IW6 NUVO Series Six 6.5" In-Wall Speakers (pair)
*to use with FHL, FHR, RHL, RHR

Any help or experience with using Nuvo speakers would be great. I have heard them and they sound great to me but I just would like to know if anyone has used these for this before.

I've installed a few Nuvo systems with blucube ccl speakers they sound fantastic, I order them from avnit.co.uk £149 a pair but they're usually happy to negotiate on larger orders.

I usually recommend Sonance ceiling speakers on the Nuvo installs which always sound good. They're a very sleek, subtle look as well with the matt white magnetic honeycomb grilles.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom