• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Speakers for PC/PS3

timbethany

Standard Member
hi there, im am trying to find a system for around £100 - £300 that i can connect to my PC (HDMI:smashin: or 3.5 jack:thumbsdow) and to my ps3 (HDMI or Optical), i have little experience in audio stuff, but a lot in PC/Electronics but i cant seem to find a decent pair i have narrowed my serchs down to find the following 3 would like to have some input or help finding better/cheaper set
Play.com (UK) : Sony HT-SS100 Home Theatre Upgrade Kit : Electronics - Free Delivery

Play.com (UK) : Sony HT-SS360 Home Theatre Upgrade Kit : Electronics - Free Delivery

Sony HT-DDWG800 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM review cheap prices HT-DDWG800 HOME CINEMA SYSTEM Sony best buy discount online uk shop

Logitech Z-5500

thx tim
P.S. they dnt have to be amazing quality, cos they are gonna be for my bedroom for a few months then will take them to my uni room which is small at best

Last edited:

lcoleman

Standard Member
I would like to know as well. So far i'm leaning towards the z5500. I know combined with the sound blaster theater cables they can do all the BluRay audio codecs.

timbethany

Standard Member
hmmm i didnt find these cables? do u think that i could use those to connect the z-5500 to my motherboard as i dnt have a seperate sound card, my onboard sound is creative make i think, and i have 6 of those headphone sized jacks

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom