I've got the same setup and i'm swapping my speakers this weekend. I got some b&W 705's with this setup and they are too bright.
Therefore the speakers i have narrowed it down to are
- Spendor s5e's (favourite so far)
- PMC GB1's (good alternative to the s5e's)
Then you have your bookshelf equivilants
- ProAc tablette 8's (a nice match with cyrus; great speaker! but needs solid stand)
- Dynaudio 52SE's (many highly recommend but i feel it lacks excitement; technically a great speaker though!)
- Dynaudio Focus 140 (1st listen this weekend so i'll let you know)
- Spendor s3e (Great speaker just like the s5e but wont go v.loud)
They are my choices and they are all the best with cyrus as far as i'm concerned; however they are all within a price range similar to the cd / amp themselves.
Current favourite for me is the Spendor s5e's, but i do need to listen to the PMC GB1's. This weekend i should make my choice but i am looking forward to listening to the new Dynaudio focus speaker.