• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Speakers for Arcam solo mini?

kenwoodchef

Standard Member
Looking to buy a pair of speakers to match up with the solo mini...budget 250quid...smaller the better (no floorstanders)....mainly music..but wil b hooked up to the tv/dvd player.

I appreciate any recs will need to b tested out by myself...but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanku

PenguinHiFi

Hi,

I can't remember the price, but you should give the Sonus Faber "Toy" a try.

Some used Linn Tukans should do the trick also ;-)

Or, if you're looking for something new, small and well designed with decent performance, the Scandyna speakers are also a choice to consider. Rather good for music (after all these are developped by former B&W engineers...) but the lack of heavy bass may be a problem in HC use...

Regards.

PenguinHiFi

kenwoodchef

Standard Member
Re the scandyna..r u referring to the mini pods? these seem to b the only ones within my budget...but not sure how they wud fit in with my amp.seem slightly underwhelming

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom