Speakers for 32" LCD in bedroom

WideEyedFox

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Panasonic TX-L32G10B in the bedroom on the wall, and as is usually the case, the built-in speakers leave a lot to be desired.

Any recommendations for a solution that is "wife friendly" - i.e. less than £150, easy to setup, looks good when installed etc? Accomodating a sub/surround speakers is pretty much a no-no, so it will just be stereo.

Are there any good sound-bars out there?

The other reason for needing something better is my Son is getting one of these TV's and an XBox 360 at Christmas and I can see the sound being lacking with videogames.

Cheers
Horness

The Yamaha soundbars are a huge improvement over TV speakers and recommended, but do cost more than your budget. Ebuyer sell a cheap soundbar for 42" TV's that are great value for money.

Sony is also bringing out a range of soundbars. Sharp's HT-SB200 gets good reviews for around £110 and is designed for 32" TVs. For the bedroom I'd go for the Sharp, otherwise the Yamahas are the ones to go for.

For your son, have you condsidered gaming headphones. A lot better for other members of the house. Look at the Turtle Beach X41 currently £125 at Tesco direct.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom