Speakers brackets for my surround speakers please...

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by charlieboy789, Aug 4, 2012.

1. charlieboy789

charlieboy789
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I have recently purchased my first surround sound system, which is a SONY BDV-E280. I am over the moon with it, but I am struggling with what stands/brackets to get for all 4 speakers?

I have looked into getting these Google Image Result for http://i.ebayimg.com/t/4-Surround-sound-speaker-brackets-Wall-mount-Sony-/00/s/MTU5NFgxNjAw/%24(KGrHqZ,!hYE4%2Bo24MkVBOZi6iJjK!~~60_35.JPG, but not sure how they would fix to my speakers as on the back of speakers there isn't a thread for a screw of anything just a key hole for one screw that would hang of the wall and hook on the head of a screw.

Any help would be great.

Many thanks

2. jro7563

jro7563

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    Looking at those wall brackets that you've linked to, you could place a bolt through one of the holes with a nut either side of the bracket (back and front) with the head of the bolt protruding out just enough to hook/fit into the keyhole on your speakers.

3. charlieboy789

charlieboy789
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much for the reply. Where would I find out on this forum what other people on here have used in regards to brackets and fixings?

Once again many thanks for your help.