Speakers and stands to accompany my TOSHIBA 36PZ18 Widescreen TV

R

rcheesman

Can anyone help ?

I have a TOSHIBA 36PZ18 Widescreen TV which, for one reason and another, now only has the two rear surround speakers attached.

Does anyone know where I can either purchase replacement front extension speakers and stands and what cost the likely costs are going to be.

Or can anyone suggest alternative (reasonably priced) speakers/stands to accompany my TV.

Note : Currently hooked up to the TV is a TOSHIBA SD2109 DVD Player and a Sony PS2 Games consul.

Many thanks

Richard

N

ned

hello i too have the same tv i still have the 4 supplied speakers boxed and as new,infact they havent been out of the packagingso if you want to e mail me me we could come to some aggrement on price /delivery etc see "ned" in the home cinema gallery

R

rcheesman

Thanks for your response Ned.

What sort of price would you be looking for to take the speakers off your hands ?

Similar set up to yourself, wife, two kids and big TV !!

Get back to me when you can and we'll discuss further.

Many thanks

Richard

N

ned

hello, I was looking for £50 plus the delivery costs,obviuosly i will send them via recorded delivery,also if you are paying by cheque i would like the cheque to clear first.I know this seems over the top but you can never be too carefull i could send you pictures if you require,i bought the tv in may of this year and they are just sat on wardrobe gathering dust!,if this is acceptable to you e-mail me @ [email protected] and i will get post office to work price out,unless you want them sent another way bye for now steve

R

rcheesman

ned,

I have sent you an e-mail as requested.

Get in touch as soon as you can.

Many thanks

Richard

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom