1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speakers and stands to accompany my TOSHIBA 36PZ18 Widescreen TV

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by rcheesman, Nov 5, 2002.

1. rcheesman

rcheesman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help ?

I have a TOSHIBA 36PZ18 Widescreen TV which, for one reason and another, now only has the two rear surround speakers attached.

Does anyone know where I can either purchase replacement front extension speakers and stands and what cost the likely costs are going to be.

Or can anyone suggest alternative (reasonably priced) speakers/stands to accompany my TV.

Note : Currently hooked up to the TV is a TOSHIBA SD2109 DVD Player and a Sony PS2 Games consul.

Many thanks

Richard

2. ned

ned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello i too have the same tv i still have the 4 supplied speakers boxed and as new,infact they havent been out of the packagingso if you want to e mail me me we could come to some aggrement on price /delivery etc see "ned" in the home cinema gallery

3. rcheesman

rcheesman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your response Ned.

What sort of price would you be looking for to take the speakers off your hands ?

Similar set up to yourself, wife, two kids and big TV !!

Get back to me when you can and we'll discuss further.

Many thanks

Richard

4. ned

ned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello, I was looking for £50 plus the delivery costs,obviuosly i will send them via recorded delivery,also if you are paying by cheque i would like the cheque to clear first.I know this seems over the top but you can never be too carefull i could send you pictures if you require,i bought the tv in may of this year and they are just sat on wardrobe gathering dust!,if this is acceptable to you e-mail me @ stephen@kellys1000.fsnet.co.uk and i will get post office to work price out,unless you want them sent another way bye for now steve

5. rcheesman

rcheesman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ned,

I have sent you an e-mail as requested.

Get in touch as soon as you can.

Many thanks

Richard