Quantcast

Speaker wall mounts

swift1

If it can support the Kefs than the 686 will be fine but not sure how secure it will be - is there a way of securing the speaker on the monunt? BTW they do look fab, must have cost you a bomb!

psawczuk

Novice Member
If it can support the Kefs than the 686 will be fine but not sure how secure it will be - is there a way of securing the speaker on the monunt? BTW they do look fab, must have cost you a bomb!
I was also wondering how to secure speakers on those brackets. There are no holes or other visible mount points. The only way to do that would be some kind of glue/silicone which would be strong enough to keep them in place but also easily removable if you want to remove them.

The guy who design them willing to do set for me and asking £ 60 for pair.
What do you think?

rich1985

You could try the rubber glue they use to attach debit/credit cards to paper when you receive them in the post!.it's 99% non solvent and should not Mark/stain the speaker base's..or you could have them made with little holes and get someone handy with wood to drill some tiny threaded holes into the base and attach them with counter sunk stainless steel screw's?..either way they look stunning..

madmonk3y

JonBoy888 said:
Is there any chance you could let me know the contact infor for the craftsman who made these.

Thanks,

Jon
Could you also provide me with the same info please. Those look sweet.

Nickie1972

Standard Member
Hi there, these brackets are exactly what we're looking for, please could you provide the contact details for the guy that makes them?

Thanks so much.

pavko07

Novice Member
No, I don't sell them. I made those after I got the idea from this thread. I don't know who makes the originals. Just wanted to share my article for those interested in making their own.

Trending threads

Top Bottom