Speaker wall brackets for Kef Eggs.

RFdrummer

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals. Bought a set of Kef eggs ( khs 2005 4x satelites 1x centre and the Kube sub etc gloss black) however this was 10 years ago. Nothing at all wrong with the system as good today as it was when new..except the wall brackets for the 4 satelites, they're all broken. The bracket is a poor design tbh..a tapered arm at a right angle to the part you fix to the wall. The speaker weighing about 5kg sits fixes to the end of the arm where it tapers to a width of 5mm(!!) An allen key bolt then fixes to two together from underneith. So..Q: any idea where i can get replacements or, do the later brackets where the speaker 'hooks on' fit mine? (I cant see how they would.) TIA RFD.

Have you tried to contact Kef directly, I suspect it'll be a long shot as they have been around for quite some time. An even longer shot, but a possible plus is that the e305 speakers are based on the original KHT2005 series. With that in mind, you should also ask about those brackets and if they are interchangeable with the KHT2005 series. Apart from that, It'll be looking in the classified and maybe asking if anyone has any for breaking giving you the parts required

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom