Speaker Upgrade

Discussion in 'What Speakers Should I Buy?' started by Ryan233, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Ryan233

Ryan233

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I currently have a R-390 AV Receiver and i was wondering what speakers would you recommend me to buy for a upgrade.

I want to replace all the speakers if i can and i have a budget of about 300-400 pound.

What do you recommend to me?

2. Ryan233

Ryan233

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Any one?

3. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +790
    Hi,

Take a look at my Stainless Steel 6 Speaker Orb Package offered in the classifieds for the Satellites:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/spea...orbs-van-damme-buttkicker-polk-gallo-etc.html

You can then use the rest of the money to get a decent but used Subwoofer also from the classifieds & you would have a very decent speaker set up for not alot of money. Downside is that there of my Orbs have dents in the speaker grill but it obviously does not affect the sound quality in any way - just cosmetic damage but depending on how & where you mont/position them, it might not even be noticeable! Hope this provides you with an option!

Suave!

4. Ryan233

Ryan233

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Sorry but I was not looking for Satellite speakers, I would like something big and chunky, I think I have seen the speakers I want. But I think I'm going to wait until after xmas. Pushes my budget a little ha ha