• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Speaker System for a Flat

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,

After years of commuting from the suburbs, I have bitten the bullet an moved into central town as the daily commuting was all getting a bit much. I now have a new flat to fully equip and furnish. o_O

I am after recommendations for a suitable speaker system for a small flat. Although sound proofing is good, for obvious reasons I am not looking for a sub-woofer and basically after a 5.0 sound system. Ideally then I want speakers that will work best in that configuration. I would prefer speakers on stands (I have had KEF Eggs before and was happy with those) rather than floor standing.

Budget isn't too much of an issue but as this is just for weekday/evening use it doesn't need to be anything particularly special. Any recommendations or advice? Particularly from those in flats themselves?

Probably looking to pair the speakers with a Sony AV Receiver such as the SONY STRDN1060.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom