Speaker Stands for Yamaha NS P220

M

MarkHealy

Hi, all! I am thinking about upgrading my set-up for surround sound. From numerous threads on this forum and others, the Yamaha HTi-40 seems to be the best way to go. (What Hi-Fi gave it a 5 star review). One thing that concerns me is the fact that the speakers seem to be mounted on the floor. I think that I'd be a lot happier if they had dedicated speaker stands (particularly the rears), however I can't seem to find anywhere which supplies them (nothing at all on the Yamaha site). Can anyone advise me. Many thanks in advance.

I have just got the HTIB40 and the package come complete with 3 small stands (approx. 150mm wide and 40mm high) for the main and centre speakers and wall brackets for the rears. You are able to adjust the tilt and angle of speaker on the brackets as well.
The main and rears have fixings in the base for mounting on floor standing speaker stands but I dont know whether there are any specific stands made for the Yamaha speakers.
Excellent system by the way. I am very pleased with the quality sound and build of the Yamaha

are 40mm high stands worth it ???

I'm suprised to hear that the stands are so small. I was under the impression that for best sound the speakers should be at 'sitting' height. Am I right in this, or do they perform best on the ground?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom